Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. @Gus Hopefully you're feeling better by now but if not here's a hug for you....
  2. You picked a beautiful part of our state to settle in. I'm on the central coast 😊
  3. @Reynjoe, we have an SOS forum you can post to BEFORE you smoke so we can help you past the crave. There's nothing worse imo then having to go through that first month over and over again. Maybe you can try using that to save your quit next time?
  4. As a twin I can assure you your assumptions are correct! 😂
  5. Congratulations on seven years quit @Sirius and thank you for sticking around and paying it forward. I hope you have a great day!😊
  6. 8. Breathe into when you're hyperventilating
  7. 6. Use for gift wrapping
  8. Well I do know from experience that if you don't wait for it to post after clicking submit reply that it won't post. That's happened to me a few times 4. Put fruit in it to ripen faster
  9. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Woohoo!!!! 00
  10. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -19
  11. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  12. jillar replied to jimmy's topic in Socializing
    Its a warning to do so at your own risk so if you want to post it go for it! I'm hoping for something like this...
  13. @Mac#23, I think it happens when two people post at the same time. That's why I try to always look at the post above after I post a reply to make sure I'm still last, more so on these game threads than anywhere else 2. Become the unknown comic 😂
  14. 9. Cut off the top and use as a planter
  15. Happy 1st birthday smoke free Robbie! Have a great day!!!🤗
  16. Those are awesome @Mac#23! 7. Drink the milk that came in them
  17. 5. Fill with water and freeze to put in a cooler to keep things (beer) cold😋
  18. Yes it is crazy @Kate18, I totally agree but I tell you I've read a lot of books and none of them had smoking in such detail in them like that!
  19. STOP READING THE SERIES! Geez, just by that one paragraph I would think the book was about smoking and not crime 😠 Why that adds anything to the plot is beyond me but if you're having craves that big over it then find another series to read. The most important thing is your quit and keeping it🤗
  20. Welcome to quittrain @kitchen_shower and congratulations on taking your life back! We have a lot of members here who have successfully quit using the patch so you're in good company. Some currently quitting with them too😊 Be sure to check out our various forums here. We have tons of educational material as well as a whole forum of videos about our addiction. We also have a fun Social section with various fun forums like music, games and comedy among others. These forums are great at keeping your mind off your quit while sticking close to your support. 😊
  21. Pretty loud explosions
  22. 3. Some people fill with water and put them on their yards to keep cats away

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.