Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

notsmokinjo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by notsmokinjo

  1. Oops... I Lied... here's a 4th ... and to all who have served, in all the branches, thank you.
  2. Your getting 3 today.... ones possible more an Anzac day song...but it's still apropos...so, in rememberance, LEST WE FORGET...
  3. The time I tried to quit using champix I ended up in hossy with a dvt and pulmonary embolism.
  4. 6. Make bananas ripen quicker
  5. notsmokinjo replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Egg and lettuce sandwich
  6. notsmokinjo replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
    Bowen's are my fav...but being a temporary Darwin girl for a few years can't say I mind the calypso either. The rain did the same thing to dad's peach, feijoa and loquat trees last year...so far the feijoa and loquat trees seem like we will get a harvest this year....peaches are too early to say yet.
  7. notsmokinjo replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
    Oh yes we love desserts... lots of people will skip the entre (starter) and just have a main a dessert when eating out. Growing up we always had sweets (dessert) after dinner every night...well if we ate our main that was. I usually do dinner and sweets every night for the kid. Although I don't do the desserts you see on master chef. When I travelled to Sydney earlier this year I went to Reynold resteraunt... omg best dessert I've ever had. I didn't care it was totally on my no list and I was dick for 2 days...it was so worth it.
  8. Think we should crash @Doreensfree for dinner next Sundee. Right now I'm trying to decide if I took my tablets once or twice or maybe 3 times.... and if I did take 3 lots is that why I feel very light headed. Also wondering how a truck turning right at a set of lights ends up taking out oncoming traffic....how....and why in peak hour.
  9. notsmokinjo replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Pea floater (For those of you who google this I apologise on behalf of those dodgy crow eaters from Adelaide who call this abomination food)
  10. @DenaliBlues baking is therapeutic.... just you, a handful of odd things and then...bam...magic them into something awesome.... banana choc muffins fit into healthy food too...fruit and dairy... lol.
  11. You are doing so well, especially surrounded by smokers. Try some juice or fruit to help with the headaches... your body sugars go screwy when we quit and headaches are a sign of that. Keep going strong.
  12. I should be sleeping but I am preparing my 25 days of Aussie Christmas music, cos that's what you do at 12.30am on a work day.... be prepared for some originals and some I've posted before, and some Aussies just singing the classics....I was going to aim for 25 original Aussie chrissy songs, but I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel to get there.
  13. I'm watching you, and Mr Stick is not amused.
  14. Also pulled out me trusty CWA cookbook and whipped up her favourite, a Madeira cake... with some chocolate spiders to fill the plate.
  15. Birthday cards for ... The Kids mate who like Coraline And today... the kids great Nana turned 88...she loves owls, so the tall skinny one is my x stepson, the middle one is my ex and the orange one is of course the kid...
  16. Oh I'm so giving these a try.
  17. Eating a Vegemite sanga for dinner with a glass of oat milk... yep just can't be assed cooking.
  18. Come Monday (Jimmy Buffet) Do you think we are making good life choices?
  19. notsmokinjo replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Embutido
  20. notsmokinjo replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Scampi
  21. AUSTRALIANA (Austen Tayshus) Ii it really a song if it's spoken word?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.