Everything posted by notsmokinjo
- Look Wot I Made
-
Post a Song you Like
Oorana is an aboriginal word meaning welcome.
-
What are you doing right now
Painting cups for the cousin's kids Chrissie presents.... watching chrissy movies...and searching the internet fir teabags that look like a goldfish is swimming in your tea.
-
1 to 20,000 in pictures
- Post a Song you Like
- Post a Song you Like
- Post a Song you Like
- Random thoughts...
⁹@Boo keep a stash in ya pocket and hand out to randoms you pass with a Merry Christmas. Bloke at works kids kinder was selling socks as a fundraiser.... bustard hit my desk first...half the box was gone just at me, but I don't have a fetish I promise... speaking of, why do blokes have better socks than shielas?- Post a Song you Like
Even AccaDacca get into the chrissy spirit..- Post a Song you Like
- Post a Song you Like
Aussie stereo types Christmas... Now incase your wondering what happened to Perth and Darwin...that's the stereo type, they always get forgotten.- Post a Song you Like
- Post a Song you Like
It's Chrissy Time..... time to play my 36hr+ chrissy play list.....but for you, my dear, dear friends I bring you the Aussie Chrissy Playlist...gunna start it off real classy like with Kate Cebrano and Jimmy Little... this song just reminds me of christmas.- What are you doing right now
Oh how exciting @Cbdave...full retirement. Are you marking the calendar yet.- Post a Song you Like
Hmmm...last one before chrissy music ...so.... The song of my people...an don't be fooled everyone loves a bogan.- I'm Back, but i'm back at Day 1
Go Weegie go.... so glad 😊 you have settled into a rhythm that's working for you. Positive can do attitude is bonza too.- Look Wot I Made
Finally, History and Legal Studies... another inside joke...during a class trip to Canberra the was a giant moth killed, the girls held a court trial believing the teacher killed it... the first thing they all yelled at their parents when the plan landed was Mr killed Boonda (the moth)....to which he yelled...Allegedly Let them dry today... bake em inches oven tomorrow and bad Bing bad boom...dishwasher safe perminancy. 90c tile... bit of paint...Bob's ya uncle.- Look Wot I Made
RaS ... and the unicorn one for her aide (severely dyslexic) RaS is religion and society.... but also a harry potter fan. Oh and the unicorn is an in joke apparently because all the other aides are donkeys. Math and Disability Support Cordinator/advocate/Cancelor. (They call the dyslexia program the Swan Program)- Look Wot I Made
- Look Wot I Made
- Confessions
I need to learn the word no...and use it.- What are you doing right now
So right now I'm balancing a coffee on my knee pondering my life choices that have left me pulling an all nighter ... been up going on 25hrs...and will be driving to work in the next hour...for the second time in 5 days... why??!!!.... no really, why?? So Satdee I pulled an all nighter with election commitments and celebrations and being designated driver....last night.... I spent 10 hours painting tiles to be personalised coasters for the kids teachers chrissy/eoy pressies.- KIWI'S plan for smoke free generation
Must be the Aussie prison mentality. I just don't see this as bad. Don't get me wrong, I once submitted an essay proclaiming that because heroin was less damaging on a pathophysiological level it should be legalised before dope, I just don't have an issue in laws that ban toxic drugs.- Notsmokinjo is Five Years Smoke Free Today!!!
I'll still be here for your fifth Weeie. You got it this time. As for saving money....yeah nah the kid bleeds me dry...lol- KIWI'S plan for smoke free generation
You can't smoke within 10m of a school in Victoria, Australia...even if it's not school hours. Parks/playgrounds are the same, even outdoor sporting venues. Its all about the 2nd hand smoke. Can't even smoke in pubs or clubs here. So by some of the arguments here heroin should be legal? It's personal choice right? - Post a Song you Like
Important Information
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.