Everything posted by Doreensfree
-
Fab is 6 Months Smoke Free
Way to go !!!!!.....half way...a great quit...its uphill now !!!
-
Wee Fluffy Me is 11 Month's Smoke Free
Aww...our fluffy is nearly there.....yoiu can see the ship on the horizon....mmmm....a feel a party coming on...I need to find a outfit fitting for the occasion...
-
tocevoD is 6 Months Smoke Free
Your half way to the Lido...well done !!!
-
MinnMuldoon is 2 Years Smoke Free
Hugs congrats on your 2 year smoke free ...
-
Catlover is 5 Months Smoke Free
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
I've given myself a big black eye...pulled out a nail in the wall with pliers...and smacked myself in the face..fcukin idiot ....
-
Monday July 2 2018
NOPE !!!!
-
The Crossroads Moments
Tammy...I was where you are once...and I reminder a wise quitter wrote to me.... Doreen ,its OK ,if you have a wobble now and again..just make sure you don't fall over and stay down... I still remember those words ,almost five years on....your doing just fine....
-
Brits !!!!....the sun is out !!!!
Yep...boiling hot !!!....grass dead...trouble sleeping...but loving it .it's drying my paint double fast !!!!
-
Inspirational Workout - What a Legend
Aww this guy is brilliant !!!.....I love to see that...he is fitter than a heap of twenty something couch potatoes I know....good on ya...!!!! I only hope I'm a quarter of the way at his age...your as old as you feel...think old ...and you will act old... I'm about to try something new here...called Clubbersise...I tell you more. on Wednesday...it looks just up my street ,dancing to music..in tfne dark ..with light..yep sounds just right for me ..I'm going with Ann daughter..who is over 20 years younger than me..so we will see what happens..
-
Old Timer Check in
It's Boo,s and I secret...you dirty boy piggy !!!.....you know I'm pure and innocent ....or am I ??? He takes me to places that are so new to me ...whahaha....
-
What are you doing right now
Now !!!...your talking !!!!
-
What are you doing right now
I'm painting...painting all the lounge...and dining room through room...boy ...how you ever been sorry you started something... Tony shouting..What's for dinner??....what's for tea...maybe this should be in the swear thread !!!
-
rebellious
Way hay...good for you Christine.....that the way to do it !!!!....
-
Brits !!!!....the sun is out !!!!
Just look for the ones ,with thier faces stuck in a map...and taking up the sidewalk..whole everyone else is rushing too and fro...!!!
-
Old Timer Check in
Aww ...so nice to see you here..kinda missing some of my old pals.... Xxxxxxx
-
Old Timer Check in
Can never have enough Batman !!!
-
World Cup Football !!!
Disappointed... We must do better !!!
-
Babe of the Day
I think I must be looking at a different Dan Roerick ...whahaha....
- chicks or sticks
-
Farmgirl is 6 Month's Smoke Free
Good for you Farmgirl...your kicking nicotines butt....keep winning the battles...the next half of the year will be easier !!!
-
Zenith is 1 Month Smoke Free!
Huge pat on the back...thats the first month done with !!!
-
Can't believe it. Almost 1.5 years down the drain.
Those pesky dreams.....I never had any...but listening to others...they are dam scary... But wonderful quit is intact !!!....
-
Notsmokinjo is 7 Months Smoke Free Today!!!
Hope I'm not too late to the party...had to find my costume !!!! Well...look at you...your flying now....7 months is a pretty cool quit .. Keep doing ,what your doing...cos it's working...now...onwards.... We need our daily laugh....after all you do for other folks anny,s....make sure your,s is special....buy a big jar of vegimite.!!!
-
World Cup Football !!!
Come On England !!!....