Everything posted by Doreensfree
-
The baby photo thread
Aww Joe...what beautiful pic,s ...my heart has melted......I carnt wait to see the grandson pictures... Delaney is as cute as...!!!!!....best wishes to your daughter...who is carrying such precious cargo...xx
-
SOS - I just feel like garbage
Great stuff...remember ..there is NO such thing as one !!! We are addicts...think of of all the packs that will follow.... And you will be back to where you wish you were now.....enjoy your walk...I have some gates to pain ..yuk !!!
-
SOS - I just feel like garbage
Hi Tammy...you OK .!!!!! Your brain is trying to trick you...have none of it.... Keep busy ...don't be bored...do anything.....deep breaths.... Check out Qi Gong..on you tube..I tell you..this is the most relaxing thing ever..it calm you right down...I love it... Keep going..it will pass ...
-
Weekend's here
Oh Yes !!!.... This is much more exciting...I got my paddle...open your legs I will be in the front...I will put my make up in the pointy bit of the boat... Here we go Boo..yaahoo.....hold tight !!!!
-
Introducing myself
Welcome aboard Silver... Glad you have decided to quit again.... When I read posts like yours ..it reminds me to always be on my guard....and never take another puff... Settle in...we have fun here...yes !!! Quitting can be fun..its not all doom and gloom... Take our daily NOPE ....it's a great way to start each day...
-
There's No Place Like Home...
Jo ..a hard question..I first visited Melbourne 20 years ago..I didnt compare to anywhere back here.. To me it was a totally different experience...some of it ahead of us..and some of it days gone by...a mixture. Of course I mainly only see the touristy bits... I loved you still have the trams going..these ended ijn Liverpool in the early fifties... Sydney was very busy ,which did remind me of London...but again of course looking at it through tourist eyes.. We have in the past hired a car ,and travelled around Tasmania...a weird place....some of the scenery is beautiful..but the people are weird. We found in the middle of nowhere a puppet museum ...it was a horror scene..of dead puppets all sitting around a table... I tell you.we couldn't get out of there quick enough.just in case they placed some extra sests for us..it was scarey... The sign just said museum this way.!!! Just want to add..I love Melbourne...and looking forward to going back some day..
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Stick of the day.....
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-2. Looks gud to me !!- Babe of the Day
- chicks or sticks
- Jules1977 is 7 months Smoke Free!
Good work ....call by sometime ,we would love to hear from you !!!....- KT1973 is 9 months Smoke Free!
Congratulations three quarter of the way ....keep climbing...- Another stab at the Devil!!!
We have all been just where you are Tammy...giving you a helping hand...keeps us oldies ,not so oldies and newbies..to keep focused... This is a horrible addiction that kills so many...saving as many good folks as we can...this is the reason the train keeps going !!! You are already helping the lurkers...who just havnt jumped on yet !!!- Weekend's here
Garlic cheese bread..OMG...I'm on the next plane outta here...your weekend sounds fun...me.... I'm painting metal gates ,Oh I know the excitement is too much.... But if Boo is going canoeing... I'll jib the gates off !!...- Babe of the Day
Ive never been able to resist...if someone says don't look....!!!!!.....lol.....I've gone blind !!!!!- Babe of the Day
Squirty cream...yes !!!....- chicks or sticks
- Happy Hour Bar & Grill
Nothing boring about the delicious things...on toast.yum...in a salad yum....sqeeze of lemon... Yum... It's one of those things you either love or hate !!.... Boo you can make my breakfast with the toast !!( wink )...- Another stab at the Devil!!!
- Another stab at the Devil!!!
Hi Tammy... Your stronger than any crave..its just a thought...let it pass.... Spend time here reading..look at the non smoking cats and dogs..they always give you a smile..and will spend some minutes away from the crave... Don't forget to do some deep breathing...fill your lungs with all that fresh air...stay close !!!- How to Deal with Cravings
Bumping hope this helps..- chicks or sticks