Everything posted by Doreensfree
-
chicks or sticks
11....Great weather DN !!!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Corona Virus... the great global pandemic
Our small shop owners have already said ,they will not tackle people ...The bigger supermarket would I think . The police have said they don't have the manpower to enforce the fines .... Sticks cheat everywhere ....
- chicks or sticks
-
Corona Virus... the great global pandemic
Just been around to my little Handy shop ..... The women in there were all wearing masks .....Not one man came in and put a mask on ... I Don't remember hearing men are exempt....
- chicks or sticks
-
Do our 2020 Quitters have a name?
Have to agree....Some great idea ,s.....newbies defo need to vote !!!
-
Up In Smoke celebrates TWO WEEKS of Freedom
Well done ...2 weeks is a great quit !!!!.... Keep going .....
-
Hello my friends
Glad your on the mend Michelle....and enjoying being smoke free and counting the dollars ... I can see your ticker in my Tablet ...it looks fine !!!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
What are you doing right now
Your welcome .!!!👍😁
-
What are you doing right now
-
I NEED SOME HELP
Welcome aboard Mathew..... Congratulations.....youv,e made the great decision to stop killing yourself slowly .... We have tons of info here ...plenty of video,s ....spend your time reading and watching ,it will reinforce your quit ,and help you along ... Stay close ...
-
Saturday 25th July 2020
Hello ..All you Fabulous NOPER,S..... Just for today ....I will not Smoke ....Not one Puff..............NOPE !!!!!
- chicks or sticks
-
Had a slip this morning.
You can do it Steven 👍 Believe in yourself ....your stronger than you think ... Maybe read Allen Carr the easy way ....this is a fabulous read ..this guy has helped millions quit ... Alot of us have read it too....what harm can it do????. I think you can download it for free....it will help pass some time away too .... High Five ,Stevens Sister for helping him along ...
-
Ticker
Well done Linda ....your first week done and dusted ....upwards on onwards !!! Here,s a well earned Pat on the Back !!!
- chicks or sticks
- Stick of the day.....