Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Paddy takes his son to the zoo. When they get to the elephants the zoo keeper said, this elephant can tell how old you are with one look. Paddys son shouts, "how old am I"...? The elephant stamps his foot 6 times. Wow says paddy that's right my boy is 6... Paddy shouts to the elephant, "How old am I"...? The elephant farts and stamps his foot twice. "BeJesus"... Says Paddy, "He's right, I'm Farty two"
  2. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Two
  3. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0000.....your mean !!!
  4. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0000
  5. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17 ...Morning .( Sigh ).....
  6. I'm late ...wrong side of the Pond ....but I see you were in great company sitting on the Train ... It takes a while to rewire our brains ...my sleep pattern was non existent,when I first quit ,I spent all night on the board reading and learning ...it soon settled down ... A Wise traveller on the Train once said to me ....... It's ok to wobble ....just make sure you don't fall over .... Change your routine before bed ....it's amazing how fast we adjust .... Great job for throwing out the cigs ....why have them lying around ...your a fabulous Non Smoker ....
  7. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12
  8. Congratulations Midmale Carnt help with Champix..... What I can tell you is ....all you are feeling is Temporary...... Keep pushing forward ..your doing great .....
  9. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8....Hi Peeps !!
  10. You can do it Linda ....quit while your ahead ....once you have a smoking related illness ,there is no going back Being addicted takes away all the fears of dying a smoker ..it's only when you quit ...you start to realize how much your body actually means to you ....and you fight to keep it healthy ....
  11. Aww Yes .... This is one of those times you know you will always remember .... Watching those little darlings woddle about .... Yes it was cold ..but I was wrapped in a warm blanket ....and would,nt have missed it for rne world ... Your right Jo ....worth seeing for sure ....😀😀
  12. Never give up trying to give up .. I carnt even imagine how many ruined quits I had ,in my 52 years smoking career.... I had a very near miss with a serious smoking illness ...one that would have changed my life forever ... Come back here ...whatever the outcome quitting will help you in the future .... We have a great bunch of newbies form you to travel along with .... Are always here for you ...
  13. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7.... You cheatin piggy????....no wonder you are always winning ..
  14. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  15. Think positive not negative .... Your one step nearer to being free of Nicotine forever.... You know once you smoke ,you will hate yourself ...keep your precious quit ... Your a fabulous non smoker ..
  16. Why am I not surprised 😂
  17. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0000.....
  18. Well done for your ticker .... Watching those days tick by...and all the cigs not smoked ...makes us feel very proud .... And rightly so ....what your achieving is amazing and life changing ...
  19. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Gutted again 0000
  20. You can do it .....we are all proof ....!!
  21. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    18 .😀
  22. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    18
  23. Hello and welcome ... Pop yourself over to the introduction Thread ....say Hi ,and you will get a better we!come .... You need to read everything on the board ...educate yourself ... You will receive tons of help ...
  24. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    18.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.