Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  2. Well said O... Our body,s are truly amazing ...I wish you many many years of a healthier life style ... I remember writing here ...after smoking for Over Five Decades.... I'm very grateful I'm still around to write ....millions have not been so lucky ...
  3. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  4. I know where we can get a free tune !!!
  5. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  6. Kate 18 ....is almost there .... We need to get moving with some preparations..... I've hired some waiters !!!!.....
  7. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 lol...
  8. Keep going Linda ....every day you don't smoke ,takes you close to your goal....
  9. Sending my best wishes O...🐸
  10. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  11. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  12. Still one of my favourites....
  13. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  14. Just for Today ...I won't smoke ..😁🐸
  15. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  16. I've bought a new pull up bar ..
  17. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  18. Of why we wanted to quit in the first place ... It stops us getting complacent..... I Quit after the Doctor gave me a choice to think about ... Keep smoking ,and in the not so far future .... You will probably need to have your two feet amputated... I Quit ...but still carry some battle scars ......a little reminder to stay quit .. Why did you want to quit ?????
  19. ^^^^ This ^^^^ We believe in you Steven ....Believe in yourself ..... Your in charge ....and always have been ..😁🐸
  20. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  21. Glad you are getting back on the Train right away.... Never give up giving up.... The SOS here has saved so many quits ....all we ask of newbies is .....you give us that chance to help you through the tough time your experiencing....before you go and buy smokes... Dust yourself down Steven ....and come out fighting ....!!
  22. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Legs Eleven ...
  23. Lol.... This auto spelling has gone mad to day ...I'm happy you knew what I was saying....😞
  24. If any of my Quit train buddy,s are caught up in this terrible weather I'm seeing here in the UK... Please be careful,stay warm ...and stay safe .❤️

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.