Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Oh,I couldn't agree more.....well said...
  2. Everlyn , You have many friends here.....who all want you to succeed...... Take it slowly,just concentrate on one day....get through that,then do the same the next day.... Don't forget to treat yourself.......even if it's tiny..... Carnt remember if you have read Allen Carr easy way to stop smoking.....it's a great help..... Stay close by Doreen
  3. Glad your here DD
  4. Glad your here Paul
  5. Hi and welcome joe......good to see you
  6. Great to see you.......welcome.....yaaaaa
  7. LB, Good to see you here...... I'm so sorry for your loss.......your dear friend will be in your heart forever....... Hugs Doreen
  8. Hi, We have just returned from the hospital ,Tony's first appointment for a 12week course of pulmonary rehabilitation...... It was so gentle......he was told to sit down and stand,a few times then rest......5minutes on a very slow walking machine....stretching his arms ,then his legs.....then he was done in....had to sit down and get monitored..... He was with a group of folks ,all on oxygen.....struggling....... I sat at the back.....taking it all in......and.... Thinking....thank god I've stopped smoking for good,and have my quit friends..... I did drop a tear,for all these nice folks who are suffering..... Smoking sucks......keep the quit.... Hugs x
  9. Hi , It's so important ,not to smoke with c.o.p.d...... My hubby didn't heed the warnings he is now,house bound on oxygen 16 hours every day....he carnt wash or dress himself,even the smallest of task leaves him wacked out...... You can so do this...... I too smoked a long time......I was scared how I would survive with out my little crutch..... Nothing to be scared of,I love my smoke free life......I havnt felt so good in years....... Throw the cigs out and come and join us.......we will support you All my best Doreen
  10. Hi everlyn, Sorry to relapsed,but so glad you found us.... New start....stay close to the board,we will support you.... You can do it...... Hugs
  11. Love you too sweetheart. (((((Tracey)))
  12. Aw nooo, Thanks Tracey.......
  13. Good to see you gem x
  14. Nice photo buddy...x
  15. Hi folks, Could someone who is cleverer on here than me to help everlyn over here.... She has posted a s.o.s on the other board.and is struggling..... Huge thanks x
  16. Hi sue, How wise your friend is.....so true......until we are ready ,we just put the shutters up..... My best friend is the same......I just listen to her giving me all the usual excuses of why she doesn't need to quit....so sad..... I keep hoping and praying ,she will join me one day..... I had my shutters well and truly closed for 5 decades...... Hugs
  17. Hi dianna x
  18. Hi Markus...... This place gets better all the time.....great to see you
  19. Nice to see you......pretty lady....
  20. Way to go soozie.....so glad your here.....x
  21. Congrats.....7 months is great
  22. I will now smoke today...
  23. Hi and welcome TAC..... Good to see you..... Doreen
  24. Hi soozie lovely to see you,just got here myself. Well done ,I'm proud of you buddy,. Doreen

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.