Everything posted by Doreensfree
-
Thursday May 12 th 2016
No matter what is going on in my life..killing myself is not the answer.. Just for today. NOPE!!!!!
-
Next month, I hope to be relaxing...
Sounds like..paradise....x
-
Differences across the pond....
It's only proper fish and chips if it's wrapped up in newspaper...lol...
-
May Roll Call........
Here here...well said PP.... Were here to share your struggles as well as your achievements...
-
Wednesday, May 11, 2016
Nopety nope...nope....nope....
-
May Roll Call........
I'm here...
-
Hi to Everyone!
Nice to see you fay !!!
-
Tuesday, May 10, 2016
A huge big NOPE !!!!!
-
Boo to working weekends!!
I'm retired...and lurv it...my pace now..no clock watching all day... And making tea of course...
-
Stealing the Mexican
Good to see you cris...so glad you have taken your seat...you were a huge support in my early quit...
-
**New Game** Your Favorite Things A - Z
Yoghurt
- Monday, May 9, 2016
- Out of hock
-
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY...
To all the beautiful mums around the world...enjoy your day...xx
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Saying goodbye ...fcukin crap...safe journey sweetheart...we love you xxx
-
Sunday 8th May 2016
Lots of tears and hugs at the airport... Thankfully I didn't smell of stale smoke... A massive NOPE.!!!!!
-
Saturday May 7, 2016
NOPE !!!!
-
My Big Announcement
Aww....how wonderful....im so happy for you sweetheart... A miracle for sure... Look after yourself sweetie....xxx
-
A tale of two husbands...which will you be?
Thank you...you fight for your quit...your life depends on it...It may be uncomfortable at the beginning...but so worth it... Post ,post... You will have support all the way... This is a very small support site to others...but this little family truly cares for each other..xx
-
Friday 6 th May 2016
Just for today I won't smoke ...NOPE
-
**New Game** Your Favorite Things A - Z
Vacations..
-
Not for the faint hearted....!
Some times this board is so educational... Lol...oh ya I'm fine ...
-
I just hate it.
Hi and welcome...best decision you can make... All what you are feeling is normal...your body is going through some hefty changes...be kind to yourself... Read all you can and then some...your knowledge will be your weapon to fight this war... Don't over think..take it one day at a time...or one hour...or one minute... Taken the daily pledge..it's a promise to yourself..for that day... You can do this...
-
Thursday, May 5, 2016
Sounds fun...NOPE...carnt have too many...
-
Thursday May 5 2016
It's a NOPE from me!!!!