Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bakon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bakon

  1. another box pooper
  2. Something to do with setting Jimmy. I cant do it either. Internet security or something . We need a puter wizerd
  3. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Two rock bands and one beer. Canadians are living up to reputation of nothing
  4. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    616. Almost done. By 730 I will be sleeping. Everyone enjoy work.
  5. I always recommend treating especially at beginning. I remember looking at two magazine and could not decide. Wife says get them both you deserve it. Felt good. Today was vanilla milk shake.
  6. Dimio. You got to be from island. Computer special needs is better. Like window licker.
  7. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Triumph. Fight the good fight on radio. Haven't heard in 15 years. Rock on. Where they from? Got a Canadian high voice like rush did. No man can sing that high. Heard Blackfoot train train last night. 4 am. Lunchtime
  8. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Maybe a boney m under your bed. Anyone understand the islanders?
  9. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    It's 330 here early Monday morning. Should be about 9 in the cross dresser land. Brits all got bankers hours. Irish in bed still. Aussies don't know. Probably Wednesday evening. Dutch lunchtime I guess. West coast should be 12:30 just turned Monday. George passed out yet?
  10. bakon posted a topic in Socializing
    Everyone sleeping? Where's the Aussies? How about the Brits, UK (Irrland too) nobody up early. West Coast only 10:30 there, thought you people could party....SUNDAY "Got to go to work tomorrow. Keep the noise down." Boo Hoo. Monday here already and at work till you lambo's get up. I can say anything I want right now. If someone were to Google and land here, I got last word right now. SO What's with all the staff? Who isn't staff? I wish I was a computer dude like the q1000x dude. I would hack in there in make it staff infection. And the guy running the place, what's he smiling at? Babbles is one to watch out for but we need the Sgt and Crystobal to post some stuff, they are the balancing act, one is salt, the other pepper. And I cant get the Jenny's right at all. Who is who? Maninskirt- he needs a good nickname. FB aint right, he will cry like any fat chick would, el- borritto aint right either. STU or how about Uncle Buck? Tracey- trevor- still want to see up that skirt. Bunch of different hairdo's also and flashback photos.. Cant follow the members quite yet. Just off Kilter. Nancy is 9. Couple new eggs peeking in. No worry. Frez? freliz? OK long enough. Check ya later sleepy heads.
  11. two months is big ,especially for people from Ohio. Ran out of toes to count in first month.
  12. Way to go killer
  13. Get some pudding. Makes everything better
  14. Top egg. Go treat yourself today to a good meal somewhere. Get out and enjoy.
  15. Very tru. It was a different life maybe, or a lifetime ago, just no part of now.
  16. no, but they keep asking to be. thought you were the official on that anyways.
  17. melody is next egg. most women don't fart, they don't shut up long enough to build up the required pressure heard one lay a nice loud fart at store the other day, looking at Tinkerbell floor mats- called her stinkerbell. Wife didn't like new nickname and punched me with that mood ring again. Still works, left a red mark on my forehead.
  18. eggs are all approved. never any question
  19. don't time it, just wait till wife quits waving hand and I know smell is gone.
  20. dumm dumm
  21. Cat. Poop in a box animal. Same stupid thing
  22. Nice FB Now tell us about your life dressing as a woman. I think I would like some of the silky things.
  23. Ava is a Jen. Lots of eggs named Jen. Guyinskirt. Fatboy. Nice. Fat chick can be offensive.
  24. Polish holly with the ski? And your a boob? I love boobs and Pollocks . The best bowling teams have both.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.