Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

beacon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beacon

  1. Nice! Enjoy :)
  2. That is alot of guests. Log in or come join. I would be happy to meet you
  3. I think allot of it is just habit and over time we get used to things.
  4. I can't get into the members only vip area now.,Are you guys eating shrimp in there? 9
  5. Excellent, thanks for posting.
  6. This is great! I am can hear the happiness in your words :)
  7. Why do I still have a thought about smoking when it is time for relaxation in my house? For instance, I got home from work early and here I am chilling with some Crystal Light in my living room. I still feel a sense of missing something as if a cigarette would some how complete the experience and allow me to want for nothing. What is up with this? The cigarette does not add value to my relaxation so is it just a habit?
  8. beacon posted a blog entry in Beacon's Blog
    What is this blog feature of which I just became aware? Meow: a place to put my thoughts? :P
  9. Paula, that is wonderful!! I am trying to save my money so I can leave my corporate job to do whatever.
  10. Happy Easter!
  11. Happy Easter!
  12. Weights at home and 32 minutes cardio
  13. Nope! Smoking is yuccky
  14. beacon replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
    Pretty beac kitty
  15. 17
  16. beacon replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
    Then this
  17. beacon replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
    First warch this
  18. beacon replied to Sarah's topic in Celebrations!
    Sarah, this is the worst of it and it gets better. I am happy for you. Keep going
  19. Happy Birthday! :)
  20. I like the first one :) enjoy!
  21. I am jealous. I want to grow stuff but I am too lazy and I live in a town house. My sister grows on her patio all sorts of veggies
  22. 12

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.