April 18, 201412 yr Happy Easter everyone! Hope it is a special occasion for all. Will be thinking of my mom this weekend, so I appreciate family being down to keep me company. (Plus, my aunt made nanaimo bars...)
April 18, 201412 yr Although Easter is basically about shagging... Lots... Ya know bunnies, fertility, eggs... Those pagans knew how to party! But I like the premise you put forward. Even though it bares no reflection on historic tradition!
April 18, 201412 yr Happy Easter everyone! Hope it is a special occasion for all. Will be thinking of my mom this weekend, so I appreciate family being down to keep me company. (Plus, my aunt made nanaimo bars...) I never ate sweets...now I do...those look great.....Tell here there is a nice Lady on your quit smoking board who would love to have the recipe....screw my diet lol
April 18, 201412 yr Happy Easter and heres an eggy joke for you What do you call a mischievious egg ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a pratical yolker! x
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.