Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

beacon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beacon

  1. Happy Birthday my friends! :)
  2. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  3. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  4. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  5. ? :0 http://youtu.be/-UUoMJAcr-w
  6. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  7. Joe, great job! Congratulations on your success! :) 10 months!
  8. Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!
  9. Aine, at six months I had some big craves. One night I almost smoked when I was drunk and my friend and I , both ex smokers, began talking about smoking. Thank God there weren't any around. I can agree with Sarge that the craves do basically go away. I swear that each month it gets easier. Honestly I have a harder time now dieting and craving food than I do with craving cigs .
  10. beacon replied to Holski's topic in Socializing
    Oink oink meow
  11. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  12. beacon replied to BAT's topic in Off The Record
    What are they changing it to?
  13. Chest, back, shoulders, abs, cardio 30 minutes
  14. Natalie, doing fantastic! Breezing through! Congratulations!
  15. Doing fine now! Congratulations! :) :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.