Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nancy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nancy

  1. So very sorry...did the puppy have surgery?
  2. Nancy replied to Evelyn's topic in Socializing
    I want to make your famous mexican bean soup! Recipe, please?
  3. Nancy replied to TAC's topic in Socializing
    I use this recipe except I cook them on my electric smoker.
  4. Let's do it this time, Juan....no matter what..NOT ONE PUFF EVER!
  5. Melody, I am so very happy for you! You are a lovely member of the board, inside and out! Proud you are my friend!
  6. Welcome, Chrispy! I struggled with the same thing...but I have friends in lots of places, this is just one more!
  7. Well, that has me crying...but love it!!
  8. Welcome, Sarah! So glad you are here!
  9. Posted to Classified Ads: Wanted: Large Warehouse suitable for storing up to 200,000 likes.
  10. I always forget to be the cool Pink!
  11. Looks pink to me!!
  12. So sorry I was late seeing this...I hope the healing begins quickly...thoughts and prayers to you and your family...
  13. You found a new one!!
  14. me, too...also honored...
  15. Pink, anyone?
  16. Oh, Lynn!! So very proud for you...always kind and supportive...so glad you are my friend!
  17. Thinking of Mrs. Bakon on her second chemo....you are going to beat this...just sorry for the road you have to travel to do it!!
  18. And let us not forget that you had been loading pigs!!
  19. An excellent point that I had not even considered!! MQ is messing up our whole economy!!
  20. I know we just have to be patient...I know you all are working very hard...please let us know if we can help in some way...
  21. Good grief! I am going to have to rent a warehouse for my stolen likes!!!
  22. Nancy replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    I was thinking about this one last night. When I was about 4 or 5, someone gave me a little fireman's hat. I somehow got away from my Mom one afternoon (she had 4 kids), and was walking around the neighborhood knocking on doors and telling people I needed to do a fire inspection of their home. I'm sure the first person called Mom...but she let me inspect all the homes on our cul-de-sac! Precious memory.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.