Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nancy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nancy

  1. Wtf

    Nancy replied to leahcaR's topic in Off The Record
    The site is down.
  2. Wow, LB! You've done it again...beautiful!
  3. LB, you quit. It is done....no trying!
  4. So very, very sorry!
  5. Well done! Good for you, CS!
  6. Congratulations on nine months, Paul!! Thank you for all the wonderful support you provide to others!
  7. Nancy replied to Evelyn's topic in Socializing
    I am in awe!
  8. Nancy replied to Evelyn's topic in Socializing
    Oh, I am sure yours are fabulous...the times I have tried to make homemade the results have been horrible...so I buy these:
  9. Nancy replied to Evelyn's topic in Socializing
    Beautiful!! I admire you...I just buy Sister Schubert's....do you have those in Canada?
  10. Nancy replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    I agree...baffled, I know you have a lot going on with your daughter's wedding...but please say Hi if you get a minute!
  11. Nancy replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    I think you were peeping in Rain's window...but she and Green probably made them together!
  12. I had so forgotten about these...going in search for half price tomorrow!
  13. Bless you, Julie! I would probably go in search of a automatic weapon....or at least get out my tennis racket...
  14. How's our precious little kitty doing, Doreen?
  15. So very happy for you on such a wonderful day!!
  16. Nancy replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Okay, who wants to tell TAC that he cannot be an egg? Be gentle....
  17. "peeps are marshmallow candies, sold in the United States and Canada, that are shaped into chicks, bunnies, and other animals. There are also different shapes used for various holidays. Peeps are used primarily to fill Easter baskets, though recent advertising campaigns market the candy as "Peeps - Always in Season", as Peeps has since expanded to include Halloween, Christmas and Valentine's Day. They are made from sugar, corn syrup, gelatin, and various food dyes."
  18. I will not smoke, today...
  19. Great post, Bacon....something we should all keep in mind.
  20. Nancy replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Wow! I have never seen anything like that!!
  21. Betsy, eleven months is huge!!! Start getting ready for the big party!!
  22. Off to check the warehouse....lmao...
  23. Nancy replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Happy Easter!
  24. Love, love, love it...I'm not a writer as you are, LB....I'll bet you, or you and Julie could easily adapt that to make it totally reflect the Quit Train? What do you, think?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.