Why do I feel dirty.

ChRiSpY

Loyalty I presume.

I have had the same woman cut my hair for the last 30 some odd years.  I don't even really like the way she does it anymore...but I still go to her.

Anyhows... I quit smoking on January 6th 2013.... the best day of my life.

I got some quit smoking knowledge to drop...hence my presense here.

Keep on keepin on (can I still use that?)

Still feel dirty... need to be spooned.

• Like 6

At 20 dollars for a hair cut, I choose to save the money and cut my own. It is pretty funny to watch me cut it myself I'm told.

Welcome aboard the Quit Train, you're in good company here and there are lots of new quitters like myself who could use your help.

• Like 2

A good person will share their experiences, wherever they are most needed, and I don't think that right or wrong comes into that. I'm sure us newbies (or whatever we are lol) benefit from people ahead of us, I for one think you should forgive yourself and focus on the support that you so clearly have to give. (hugs) for your internal dialogue though, but welcome and thank you in anticipation of your paying it forwards (which is surely always the point). x

• Like 2

Guest Suerose

"I have had the same woman cut my hair for the last 30 some odd years.  I don't even really like the way she does it anymore...but I still go to her."

Chrispy, you are 40... 30 years ago this was high fashion:

bob-hairstyles-boys.jpg

Please have a word with that woman... unless she is your wife... if she is your wife now... say N-O-T-H-I-N-G :ph34r:

:P  Nice to see you

• Like 1

Chrispy, you are 40... 30 years ago this was high fashion:

bob-hairstyles-boys.jpg

Please have a word with that woman... unless she is your wife... if she is your wife now... say N-O-T-H-I-N-G :ph34r:

:P  Nice to see you

You meant that is not high fashion now?

• Like 3