Everything posted by Nancy
-
Sunday April 13th Pledge
I will not smoke today.
-
TAC
Babs, have I taught you nothing? I'll bring wine!!!!
-
book, kindle, or nook?
I agree with Sarge.
-
Day 6 getting too emotional
Hang in there Juan....the emotional rollercoaster is temporary...but the benefits of quitting are forever! You can do this!
-
Whats for dinner?
Tonight is chicken and dumplings and tossed salad...one night soon will be (just found recipe) Shrimp Boil Kebabs from Everyday Food, June 2011 1/2 pound small new potatoes 2 small ears corn, cut into 1 1/2 inch rounds 1/2 pound andouille sausage, cut into 1 inch rounds 1/2 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined 1/2 stick butter, melted 4 teaspoons Tabasco 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning Boil the potatoes in salted water over medium-high heat for about 12-15 minutes, until the potatoes are tender. Drain and rinse under cold water. Thread potatoes, corn, andouille and shrimp onto skewers. (This makes about 4 skewers.) Heat grill to medium-high. Clean and lightly oil the grill. In a small bowl, combine the butter, Tabasco and Old Bay. Grill kebabs turning and brushing with butter mixture occasionally until the shrimp are cooked through and corn in starting to char, about 8 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
-
MQ, where's your NTAP shuffle video?
My money is on Julie!!
-
Fay's 11 months quit
Fay!!!! One more month til the big party! So very happy for you!
- A Poll--Milestones
-
Crawfish boil.....
Good for you, Tiff!!
-
10 months free for Sharonsiff!!!
Wow, Sharon!! Ten months is awesome!!! Congratulations!!
-
Just a suggestion.....
Did you notice my title, Tiff? I've had it a couple of months, now...
-
Dear Beth
Beth, it can't hurt to try!!!
-
Saturday 12th NOPE pledge
No smoking for me, today!
-
Just a suggestion.....
Yes, Tiffany there is a poll, and there are threads all over discussing it...I think there is going to be another poll with more choices
-
Our Action is 6 Months Quit!!!! Meow
Dear action, you are such a hero in your own quit and at paying it forward. I am so proud of you at your 6 month celebration...I think we may need a wine party tomorrow night! Sorry we did not get titles in place for your 6 months, but you said you like....and I declare you.., a Gladiator!!!! All my love to you!!
-
All by Myself
Wonderful, Jackie! You did great protecting your quit....and you would have hated yourself...even if no one knew, and even if you somehow managed to smoke just one. You are doing great!!
-
Like limit police?
This really made me smile...I like Likes, too. Someone told me we get 100 a day!
-
Talk about a trigger!
You've got this, Holski!! I know you are not going to give up a 6 month quit. Have a wonderful time!
-
First 100 Quit Train Passengers
Happy to be on the train with all of you!!
-
Roll Call for (Old Phartes) on the Quit Train
Andrew, you haven't quite made old pharte status yet...you need about 4 more months!! lol
-
Guess what.... I don't smoke anymore...for a month now
Wonderful post, Marti! So proud for you at one month!
-
The Journey Has Started
Great job, Iam!! You are doing fabulous!!
-
Quit Smoking Sausage
Heard there was a party?
-
missing you all
Sue, so good to hear from you...you are doing great!!
-
My Vow
So happy for you, Amy...you are doing great!