Everything posted by Nancy
-
Tomorrow is the big day!
Perfect, Iam!
-
The "QT Daily Times" newspaper
I thought maybe he and HAT?
-
Tomorrow is the big day!
How about you leave your name the same, but we abbreviate to Iam when we are talking to you? Would that suit?
-
The "QT Daily Times" newspaper
no funny papers?
-
2 Weeks for Soozie!!
So proud for you Soozie!
- I ran out of likes..!
-
Good Morning Amy and IamDoingIt :)
So excited for both of you...you are doing great!
-
The Journey Has Started
So happy for you...and love your attitude! You can do this!
-
My quit day April 9 2014 NOPE
Hi, again, Amy! Please make a post of the Quit Smoking Discussions board and let everyone know how you are doing....I'm afraid they won't "see" you here!
-
Wednesday April 9th - NOPE
No smoking for me today!
-
My quit day April 9 2014 NOPE
Well done, Amy!! You are off to a terrific start!
-
Petra has 9 fabulous months today!!!!!
And nine months later, a brand new Petra is born!! Congratulations, dear friend!!
-
Second birthday without stinky
Happy Birthday, Bakon! Hope you have a wonderful day! (uh...about the panties....)
-
June-August 2013..... Summer Quitters check in
I changed the title a bit...my problem is when I go to find us...Summer Quitters is the easiest...can't wait until we all reach one year!
-
June-August 2013..... Summer Quitters check in
Of course, it is you, Gemzee...you are our caboose! And Baffled, you know I'm not going without you!
-
NOPE today Tuesday 8th April
good to hear, Jake....
-
TAC?
TAC...you don't have to stay in the basement, do you? Let me know what I can do to help...
-
Tomorrow is the big day!
Well said!!
-
How do I get a ticker tape
Tickers are my specialty!! At these sites you will have lots of choices. See below: If you want one similar my top one click on mine, it will take you to the Ticker Factory website. Click All Tickers on the right, and then Event under Wedding, Birthday, Anniversary, and you can choose your own wording, etc. You enter your information and create your ticker. Then, copy the address they give you. Come back here and click on My Profile (in drop down by your name) and the click Edit Profile. Select signature on the left side, and then paste the address in the signature box. When you click Save Changes the ticker appears! Just a note…The ticker doesn't always show up on the smartphone version of the posts, but you will be able to see it appear on the PC and tablet versions. If you want one similar my bottom one go to Tina's Quit Meter Create your ticker, and instead of copying the address, right click on the ticker and Copy Image, and then come paste in signature box. Lots of us have two tickers because we like the pretty top one, but like that the bottom one keeps track of the cigs we have not somoked and the money. I hope this helps!
-
June-August 2013..... Summer Quitters check in
Glad Dottie will be joining us!!
-
Tomorrow is the big day!
Do we know your sister? I mean, has she been on the board?
- Quit Train Of Fortune
- Quit Train Of Fortune
-
Quit Train Of Fortune
there are three words, I edited it so maybe it is clearer...
-
Quit Train Of Fortune
Yay for me!!! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Qoute from a veteran (who is on this board)