Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nancy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nancy

  1. Action, are you trying to commit suicide by food???? That is unreal!
  2. Well done, Jackie!!! Two months is fabulous!!
  3. No smoking on Fay's birthday!!
  4. Have a wonderful time...hope the back is okay!!
  5. Well done! One month is a wonderful accomplishment!!
  6. Please be careful!!
  7. What happened? How did you get a concussion??
  8. lol at avatar NOPE!
  9. Sorry to be a party pooper...but I don't have time to scroll through huge signatures to get to a message. I wish sig bombing would stop...blocking all for now! Also, I think my sig should say what I want...not what someone else wants....also think it makes people feel excluded...imho
  10. Nancy replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    We will be here for both of you!!
  11. Nancy replied to BAT's topic in Off The Record
    :( So sorry pictures aren't working!!
  12. So happy for you, dear lace!! Eight months is fabulous!! You are out of the basement for good!!
  13. Chrys, seven months is fantastic! Good for you!!
  14. Beth, so sorry your doctor let it go so long...will pray for wonderful results.
  15. Oh, I hope she gets better very soon!
  16. So happy for you, and so glad you are here!!! Nine months is fabulous!!
  17. Nancy replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    I know when it happened to me....it was horrible!! I was still in the middle of the Summer Quitters 2013 celebrations. Yay for Jengels!
  18. I honestly did not believe I could do it...I thought the withdrawals would be horrible. I was afraid to try without help, so I used Chantix. I know Chantix helped ease the cravings, but the biggest thing I think Chantix did for me was give me the courage to try. That is why it is so important that we support all quit methods. I was relieved when my quit day came....the apprehension and fear leading up to the quit were worse than the quit itself. If you are a newbie, or still lurking, I promise you it is not as bad as you are picturing. I smoked for 40 years, a pack and a half a day, and I let smoking define who I was and my activities. I love the new life!! You will, too!!
  19. I really miss her, too...I wish she would let us know she is okay...even if she is smoking... It really concerns me because the last we heard she was worried about a medical procedure, right?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.