Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nancy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nancy

  1. I made this recently and it was really good. I put some of the sauce from the crock pot in a bowl for dipping. Sweet Baby Ray's Crockpot Chicken 4-6 chicken breast 1 btl Sweet Baby Ray's sauce 1/4 c vinegar 1 tsp red pepper flakes 1/4 c brown sugar 1 tsp garlic powder Mix everything but chicken Place chicken in crockpot (frozen is ok) Pour sauce mixture over chicken Cook on low
  2. Bakon, I think you have it all figured out...
  3. One month is a huge accomplishment, Rob! Well done!
  4. Not healthy....but I love them...buy a can about twice a year and eat it within two days...yummy! (just polished off the can)
  5. Woo Hoo, Mason!! Eight months is a wonderful accomplishment! Hope you have a huge celebration!!
  6. Nancy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  7. Nancy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    make mine -15
  8. Nancy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  9. I think I am there, not here...
  10. Oh, Karen, I am so sorry to hear that...was just about to post for your 4 months. What happened?
  11. Only 10 days left, dear lace!
  12. Five months is fabulous!! Good for you!!
  13. Nancy replied to laura's topic in Quit Smoking Discussions
    Forty days is fabulous! I agree with Marti that the time of year may be affecting your energy level...but I'm sure it will sort out. Well done!
  14. Not happening! NOPE!
  15. Gabby!!! Wake up!! You know smoking does not do one positive thing for you! If you smoke you will be an even more depressed failure. I will tell you exactly what will happen next time....you will say NOPE, once again, and it will keep getting easier and easier.... You haven't been around much lately...please stay close!
  16. Hope you feel better very soon, and congratulations on your beautiful quit! Well done, Rob!
  17. Woo Hoo! Good for you, Jackie!
  18. NOPE for me!
  19. Nancy replied to robf's topic in Celebrations!
    Well done, Rob! How's the family?
  20. I'm late today...but NOPE!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.