Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nancy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nancy

  1. Nancy replied to Leanna's topic in Off The Record
    It looks very nice...the time is passing quickly for you, I'm sure!
  2. Nancy replied to bakon's topic in Off The Record
    Always trying to help..
  3. Oh, we must get ready for the big party! Champagne is on ice...buffet tables are being set up...now, what on earth to wear?
  4. No way...not today. NOPE!
  5. Nancy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  6. Welcome, Leila! Something that helped me was when I learned a true physical craving only lasts 3-5 minutes...I knew I could do anything for that long. After that you are just obsessing and need to go take a walk or eat something. Keep in mind your blood sugar will be crazy...so have regular snacks or juice... We have all been where you are now...and if we can make it, you can, too!! Lots of wonderful information, and friends to support you, here.
  7. So happy for you, Tom!! You have a beautiful seven month quit...and you are a wonderful support for others. Class act all the way!
  8. I see you Babs...can you see me? I'm over here...
  9. You made it, Aine!!! So happy for you...hope you and Comrade have something special planned!
  10. Hope you have a wonderful birthday!
  11. Well done, Rob!!
  12. Your quit is getting stronger and stronger, Rob! And you are helping others along the way...good for you!
  13. Good for you, Tyme! One month is fabulous!!
  14. Three weeks is a wonderful accomplishment! Be sure to do something nice for yourself, today.
  15. Wonderful news...brought tears...so happy for you both!
  16. I'm in! NOPE!
  17. Three weeks is wonderful! Good for you!
  18. Whatever helped you keep your quit works for me!!
  19. Both my parents smoked but quit a very long time ago.
  20. I'm here...more snow it Tennessee today!
  21. Welcome, Michelle! So glad you found us...you will find lots of support here, and some fun, as well. If you would like a quit meter like many of us have in our signatures, instructions are here. Congratulations on your decision to quit...just remember Not One Puff Ever (NOPE)!
  22. Hmmm...picnic, huh?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.