Everything posted by Reciprocity
-
John has two months !!!
Yay !!! Good Job man! I'm not far behind you now. Feels Great doesn't it? Over the worst of it and starting to really see some of the benefits! Keep moving forward and don't let down your guard. You know what I mean ....... that nico-voice still speaks to us at our weakest moments. Stay strong and just practice what you have already been doing successfully. You'll be just fine :)
- chicks or sticks
-
Sunday 26 th March 2017
Good for you D & Happy Mother's Day :) I'll join you in having a big helping of NOPE
-
Warning !!!! Very Graphic... And Scarey
Glad for you that you found the resolve to quit before something like this ruined your life. We hear so much about smoking being a major cause of cancers of various types but there are other health issues just as bad at that we put ourselves at risk of too when we continue to smoke.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Big Daddy
Good Job Buddy! 1 year into your quit & you're runnin' up mountains :)
-
chicks or sticks
-7 (good to see you around John :) )
- chicks or sticks
-
Why Not Join Us?
When I look through all the registered members here, I see so many members who have signed on, created a profile, even adding an avatar to their profile but then, not one post. Nothing at all after registration. Clearly anyone that signs on to a forum like this must be a smoker; thinking about, planning to, wanting to, quit. So why not join us here in some conversation about what is such a daunting challenge - OMG, quitting smoking? I'm interested, I'm curious but me? Oh no, I could never actually do it. I'm not strong enough. I like smoking and I've heard it's way to hard to give it up. Let me tell you, all of us here ARE you. Or, at least we WERE YOU at one time. We are now non-smokers. We are still nicotine addicts but we now choose not to feed our addiction any longer and we couldn't be happier about it! WE have decided to take control of our life back. WE have decided to stop all the harmful affects to our personal health that smoking causes. WE have decided to start smelling better and, being able to smell and taste food again. WE have decided to enjoy our social interactions again without needing to slither away to have a smoke somewhere while our friends and family enjoy themselves without us. WE are now once again proud of ourselves because we have taken that one first step to improve our lives for ourselves and for our loved ones. So, if you are lurking out there and reading our stories, why not join us? Why not give quitting a try. One of the things all of us here have found to be a pleasant surprise is the unconditional support we find here by interacting with other members who themselves are going through the quit process. It DOES make a huge difference to making your quit successful. You won't realize this benefit until you decide to jump in and join us. Don't deny yourself any longer. Do it NOW! Post up here. Ask us any questions you like. You don't have to be already quit to join us. Just do it. Do it for the future YOU really want!
-
Newbies..so you fell of the train !!
^^^ Yes, it's a choice that we all make individually. To smoke or not to smoke and, I suppose we make that choice based on our perceived benefits of that choice we have made. That's why education about the addiction aspect of smoking is so critical for those of us who choose not to smoke.
-
Our Precious Beth (Queen Greenlover) Has Passed Away
I never knew this lady as I joined after her passing but from what I have read, it seems she was "my kind of people". I like real people and it seems she was that............................ RIP Beth.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Saturday 25 th March 2017
NOPE for me on Saturday!
-
chicks or sticks
Not done yet ....................... -9
-
We Need Another Wedding !!!
The possible offspring from that union?
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Blind-Sided Yesterday
You won't have to - the wife will beat you to it. She doesn't put up with any siht :)