March 26, 20179 yr I promised my adult kids I will never take another puff.. On this mother's day..that promise stands ...NOPE !!!
March 26, 20179 yr Good for you D & Happy Mother's Day :) I'll join you in having a big helping of NOPE
March 26, 20179 yr Hahaha .... countdown starts tomorrow Lad ! I know right? Early in my quit i used to read the whyquit.com 1 year testimonials and i couldnt believe these people managed to get 1 whole year going nicotine free and now its my turn and...its easy now. Barely think about it. Very doable and one the best things i ever did and such a boost for my self-esteem man. Youll get there pig lover, and then look back with pride and say "yep, that was the right thing to do"
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.