Everything posted by Reciprocity
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Ok..a special sunday coming up...I'll give a clue a day..lol...
I expect it'll be tomorrow before we hear from her ......................
- chicks or sticks
-
Ok..a special sunday coming up...I'll give a clue a day..lol...
She's gone for a tour of Lennon's boyhood house. Tickets went on sale for March April 2017 a while ago. I wonder if there's any 50 year old PB&J sandwiches still laying around?
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Ok..a special sunday coming up...I'll give a clue a day..lol...
- Sunday 19th March. 2017
Nope for Sunday.- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- I'm Tyme2B.....back again
Yes, I too have found it a huge advantage to be among others that are experiencing the same issues I am. Not sure I would still be quit without that support. Kind of odd when you think about it. People who will likely never meet each other yet are playing such a key role in helping you accomplish something so uniquely difficult.- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Ok..a special sunday coming up...I'll give a clue a day..lol...
You have a cameo appearance on Coronation Street ............. Possibly having Steve's other baby?- Chicks.. I've found us a cave !!!
He's just cleaning the place for ya ..................- chicks or sticks
- I'm Tyme2B.....back again
Glad you are now confident in turning away those craves :) I too am now pretty confident in fighting off the urge to smoke again. We gotta remain vigilant tho as that nicomonster will try and lure us back when we least expect it and during our weakest moments. I'm not listening to him/her either! Now now, not ever!! Stay strong and keep moving forward. It will only get easier from here on :)- Saturday 18th March 2017
NOPE- chicks or sticks
- Ok..a special sunday coming up...I'll give a clue a day..lol...
This better be REALLY good!!!- Slap,slap,slap slap
Pretty much sums it up .......................................- Somber St. Patricks Day
Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend DeeGal :( - Sunday 19th March. 2017