Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sharonsiff

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sharonsiff

  1. Afternoon Babs and the gang.... Hope you all have a fab wine party....I'll whisper the next day in case, ya know, headaches....he he he Off to faff in my garden, love a faff and love my patio garden, two birds one stone...laters...
  2. Hiya Doreen....great to see you.
  3. Hiya Dianna...good to see you.
  4. Hi TAC...good to see you.
  5. Great stuff! How's things?
  6. So Marti....how was the evening? Do you feel much better after seeing him? Awww to childhood sweethearts, on I love a bit of romance I do that made me smile, to read. And how was dinner, did you enjoy the food?
  7. Hi Sue
  8. Hi Ron...great to see you.
  9. Hi Melody so lovely to see you here.
  10. I think Nancy's fabulous too.....good egg through and through.
  11. Good attitude, no matter what Nope for the rest of today. Trust in yourself as you really can do this you know, even though past failed attempts tempt you to think you can't, you can....seriously.
  12. Hiya Evelyn Listen, go cold turkey if that's for you if not pop your patch on, really doesn't matter as long as you don't smoke. Post away...no one is going to judge you on whichever route you take. Xx
  13. Hello Paul
  14. Hi Gemma
  15. Awww Marti, I'm sure he understands. No doubt he just brushed it off as time of the month/drunk/nicotine withdrawal. I'm sure you'll have a cozy cuddly night tonight. You are no doubt no where near the nightmare you th7nk you are at the moment. I look forward to you check7ng in with news of cuddles and a happy shared dinner.
  16. Hiya Sue, lovely to cyber meet you.
  17. Thanks for sharing your story, helps so much to read and relate. Great site....thanks ever so much.
  18. Hiya Lace
  19. Hiya Tiff
  20. Hiya Wolfie
  21. Hiya Barb...so great to see you.
  22. Hiya Marti...I see you, and your r in your bath...rofl...hope you enjoyed your meal last night xx

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.