Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sharonsiff

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sharonsiff

  1. Tracey it worked! Thanks ever so much, vile photo m7nd you, but no matter at least it worked..lol Just checked if I can post a you tube link http://m.youtube.com/results?q=little%20mix%20move&sm=1
  2. I realise I have a blank avatar but will get our Lucy to help me out tonight. If it doesn't work though it's not that I'm not trying...lol Using tiny pic so which code do I use? Is it the one for message boards? Do I just paste it onto my clipboard first? Tried for 20 mins already, getting frustrated, so will try again early evening. Also....say I want to post a picture from the web, in a message, is it just a case of copying the link? I tried that on Q once with a youtube video but only got the link show up, not the actual video. Thanks guys:)
  3. Nope....ing all over the world. (In my Status Quo voice)
  4. So very pleased for you LB....congratulations.
  5. Many congratulations to you....what a fabulous day for you:)
  6. I believe in you too. I used NRT and it can be useful for folk, like me, who lack belief in myself. It gave me chance to deal with the addiction in manageable stages, first the actual cigarettes and then the nicotine. You do whatever you need to do, your quit, do anything you need to but just don't smoke....avday at a time. It soon mounts up Evelyn...my days total to nearly 10 months now. I was exactly like you....and evenn if your scared please just face the fear and do it anyway...you'll be so glad you did.
  7. Sending everyone a great big reem like Essex ((((((hug))))))) xxx
  8. Wow Scott, it doesn't even look like you....respect:)
  9. Couldn't agree more, just brilliant to be honest thanks ever so much.
  10. Thank you both....so glad everyone understands.
  11. Thanks ever so much Colleen xx
  12. Hi LB...so very sorry about your friend, so glad you're here xx
  13. Just shows doesn't it, healthy choices and determination. My husband (Lee) like you made different choices and has lost nearly 2 and a half stone. I have upmost respect for you both xx
  14. That's as nutty as a Springer spaniel....;)
  15. Thanks Tracey xx
  16. Wow....just wow! You must be so very proud of yourself, you really look fabulous you know.
  17. Love to both you and your Tony Doreen.
  18. I feel so chilled and relaxed here you know, that I can be my more dizzy Dora self. I no longer have the shame hanging over me because I'm an ex vaper, so what if I'm an ex vaper? I'm free of smoking, vaping and nicotine so who cares....from the members here I get the feeling none of you will or do. Just feels great that I come here an equal in the sense I had a habit that I overcame. Finding it so hard to explain to be honest but it's just so lovely so thanks for letting me join. I put it here because it had mention of vaper and didn't want to assume it could go on the main board.
  19. Very safe indeed...free to let it all hang out, well not literally of course..like..ewwwww! But you know what I mean ;)
  20. Hiya Andrew....so glad you're here too...:)
  21. Sorry I missed this yesterday Marti...many congratulations to you, 3 weeks and a day :)
  22. Massive Congratulations to you...:)
  23. NOPE....:)
  24. Awww Jenny, you really do look lovely on your piccy you know. Lovely to see all your faces, I would add mine but it just doesn't seem to work in the past. I am ipad, android and have tried tinypic site. It works sometimes but for some reason couldn't work it out last month...:(
  25. Tonight we are having homemade donner kebab, salad and a few chips (fries) on the side. Kebab is from The Takeaway Secrets cookbook if anyone fancies the recipe? http://earner.hubpages.com/hub/The-Takeaway-Secret

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.