Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sazerac

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sazerac

  1. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  2. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  3. Ankush, I am not telling you that you need to be stronger. Nor, am I intimating that you are weak in any way. You are a hero to yourself (and us !) for quitting smoking and holding fast to your quit. I am only saying that after quitting smoking self confidence builds naturally to give us more strength that we realize.
  4. Hold tight to your quit, Ankush. This is paramount. You are doing great ! Stay vigilant and keep doubts about smoking away. You are still in the early stages of your quit and must protect it fiercely. Remember Cristóbal's, YOUR QUIT & YOUR LIFE - THE PROPER SEQUENCE You will get stronger and stronger, you must believe us. As time goes by, your self confidence and self esteem will bring goodness into your life.
  5. This is a powerful post that puts struggles with nicotine addiction into perspective.
  6. Congratulations on your 7 Months of Freedom !
  7. Congratulations SanDar on your FIVE years of Freedom ! What a fabulous accomplishment. How are your fur babies ? Been thinking about you, especially this Spring with the high water, hope you stayed dry and safe. S
  8. This video may help answer your question Listen to @Linda Thomas, she has this experience with her parents. I am so sorry you are going through this too. Please, continue to believe in yourself. You do not deserve to be abused. Remove yourself as much as possible from their sphere, you can have a free life, a peaceful life, an enriched life. I know I found people outside my family for support and appropriate love and care when my family gave me short shrift. Now my support network is worldwide ! Take good care of yourself and your quit. You are winning and your self confidence and trust in yourself will continue to flourish.
  9. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    big O
  10. eighty eights piano
  11. Ax Musicians instrument
  12. nuts get oily
  13. a yat 'yeah, she's a yat, she's gone to see her mom and dem down da parish' a person from St. Bernard Parish (adjacent to New Orleans Parish)
  14. Sazerac commented on Solo's blog entry in Solo
    If quitting was too hard all the time, nobody would quit and there is a trainload of quitters here to cheer you on. It gets better and it gets easier. Please, believe us. Your accumulated strength is astounding, I know you can't see it yet but, hold on ! You will !
  15. Happy Christmas in July, down under people.
  16. Quitting smoking and putting the addiction to sleep may lead you to many, many changes and opens you up to an whole new world. Freedom is delicious. That monkey on our backs took up so much time, energy, money, health. Ridiculous !
  17. This is a great concert.
  18. Just back from walking about a mile in the heat. I came in, removed my shoes and walked straight into the shower, clothes and all. Now in the luxury of AC, ceiling fans and a pint glass of ice water.
  19. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  20. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  21. Sazerac replied to Solo's topic in Introductions & About Us
    I am so glad you are rocking your quit, @Solo ! I try to keep abreast of things and I was sorry to learn that I missed your Blog completely. Luckily with education (we are in the 21 Century ffs), most people understand more about depression. The days of, 'get over it, it's just in your head' are OVER. Our brains are complicated universes. I am so happy to hear you are feeling 'whole within myself' again. Now, the benefits of being nicotine free will really kick in. Remember, your quit is still young. Stay alert and vigilant...there may still be a few triggers to conquer and brain receptors to get back on the good foot.
  22. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4 hello peeps

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.