Everything posted by Colleen
-
I want 101....
I invited a girl from work, hope she shows up, I know she wants to quit.
-
*****Roll Call For All (lurkers too)*****
:search:
-
Quit Motivation...Quotes & Pictures...Funny or Not
- Confessions
I confess that I wasn't going to have any wine tonight, but I gave in. Pinot Noir :)- Im Back again, To try Again i Missed you all
Welcome back Juan & Amy...Please check in!- A look at how Holski spends her weekends...
Funny stuff :)- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
- Beacon, you are nearly there... 11 months today!!!
Congrats Melanie! You have been rocking this quit since the very beginning! One more month and you can count backwards :D- chicks or sticks
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- chicks or sticks
- Wednesday August 6th NOPE...Just for Today
- chicks or sticks
- time to smile
Nice to see you Jimmy, thanks for the smile :)- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- Well, Excuse Me...but
Sandbox must be full :yu:- Well, Excuse Me...but
Uh why haven't you been there? tsk...tsk..- chicks or sticks
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- Tuesday 5 August NOPE
NOPE, on my way to the gym instead :)- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- Confessions