Everything posted by sherry
-
Aine Has 6 Months Today!!!
A happy 6 months free CONGRATULATIONS to you!!! :D
-
Leanna Has Two Beautiful Years
I'm soooooooooooo happy for you!
-
7 months free for Julie!
Congratulations!! :D
-
Jengelsnew1 Countdown to one year!
less then a week to go, congratulations!!!! :D
- 18 Months today
-
Hello
Hi, :welcome: congratulations on your 2 weeks quit!! :good3:
-
One year countdown for our Gemzee!
- SanDar 1 month!
One month down, you're doing great!! Congratulations!!! :D- 3 months for footballmom...?!
Congratulations!!! :D- Rez has 10 months
10 months already!!! Congratulations my friend!!! :D- Congratulations Nay Nay!
Sorry i'm late to your party Nay Nay, but wanted to wish you massive congrats on your wonderful 3 months!! :D- Happy Birthday Rez!!!!
I would say have a wonderful day, but yer with your Honey, so I know you're do'n great!! :D- ArmedNAruba - 10 months of freedom!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :D- Yahoooo Tracey hits 9 months!!!!!
happy 9 months to you sweetie!!! Congratulations!! :D :P :D ( i would send some cookies, but you'd just get sand on them -be'n at the beach B) )- Back In Hospital
Sorry to hear this, sending prayers your way {hug}- 2 months for me! :D
Great work!! Congratulations ! :D- 2 months for Mason today!
Congratulations! :D- It's Joe's 9 months today ;)
Congrats on your 9 months!! (couldn't find mustang cookies, hope this will do ;) )- My Stupid Junkie Brain
happy to see you do'n better sweetie {{hugs}}. :D action, on 19 Aug 2014 - 09:35 AM, said: .... as for Rez let'n you keep the pets yer gonna bring home...I say,start out by bring'n small ones first - that you hide easily :laugh2:- Hi my name is Jackie and I'm fighting for my Freedom
Whooo Hooo, look at you back and kick'n cig. ass, I'm soooo happy you're back on the QT.. cool, VERY cool!! :D I'm with Doreen, you get a {{{{group hug}}}} and a cookie ;)- chugga chugga
Hi !! :welcome: Make yourself right at home..congrats on your quit :good3: ...let us know if you need anything, :)- Introducing myself
Hi,welcome aboard! :D Congratulations on your 5 months quit!- hello
Hi!! :welcome: what wonderful news!!! congratulations on your " bundle of joy" :wub: you just let us know if there's anything we can do to help you.. :D- Domingo
- I need help
all great advice above... now a question for you.. when will you smoke your last?.... decide on that... when will you start your quit? let us know,we'll help every step of the way - SanDar 1 month!