Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

REZ

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by REZ

  1. It was a near death experience for me and she is still laughing about this! I didn't see how many or i she ate any because I was on the floor blacking out in pain and agony making peace with God foaming at the mouth!!!!
  2. Day two completed for Tracey and Rez! I think I popped something and it ain't my ab's!
  3. :ph34r: psssst psssst Lace! Over here! Over here! psssst Lace! i got just got one thing to say to you: CONGRATULATIONS! :good3: I can finely get out of this stupid refrigerator ! :lol2: :ph34r:
  4. REZ replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Do not think I'll be able to sleep tonight after reading this thread! I need a drink or two to get these images out of my head!
  5. Thanks guys and gals! WOW! Sweet 16! My-O-My how time flies when your having fun! This proves one thing, If I can do it, anyone can quit smoking!
  6. Thanks Batman! "Vacation" is one of the best movies ever! Clark Griswold is my idol! Going to have to watch it now before we go! Never took a vacation before to somewhere warm in the dead of winter so this is awesome! Shorts, sun and a little alcohol (well a lot of alcohol) is just what the Dr. ordered! You can bet Tracey and I are going to find some trouble to get in to out there!
  7. ............................................EXTRA EXTRA............................................... By popular demand, "The QUIT TRAIN DAILY TIMES" is being reopened for your reading pleasure. We trust you will enjoy our new sections, Planting a garden under the snow, Training your dog to like cats, Learn to drive a train, Careers I wish I had, and many more. Feel free to post but nothing serious or it will be deleted! ........................................................................Help wanted....................................................................................... Looking for 2 unqualified lawyers or just someone who knows lawyer lingo to represent the man cave and a defendant. Experienced qualified applicants need not apply! ...........................................................................Weather ............................................................................................. It sucks outside here!
  8. TPAM is sick of snow!
  9. REZ replied to bakon's topic in Off The Record
    Sonic just needs to be understood! We have a empty recliner, what's left of a case of beer and a remote for you at the man cave! But will understand if you want to go in the backseat with Babs! ;)
  10. Give them hell Batman!
  11. She can represent Bakon and play dress up with him (talking hypothetically of coarse) Man Cave needs a Man lawyer!
  12. This is scary, but for now, going to have to ask for your man cave pass back until we can sort this out! Please hand in your remote, what's left of your case of beer, and you need to vacate your recliner. Now we need some lawyers, one to represent the man cave (all that is good to man) and one for the defendant (Bakon).
  13. Rooting for Rooster!
  14. Congratulations!
  15. REZ replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    OMG! Tell me it is't so! :gagging-928:
  16. Rule#1 of the man cave: We don't talk about the man cave! Rule#2 We don't talk about what goes on in the man cave! Rule#3 We deny everything concerning the man cave!
  17. REZ replied to Colleen's topic in Socializing
    We are supposed to get a big one this Sunday the first of Feb. with a foot of snow! Yahoooo!
  18. Happy for both of you two!
  19. A place where the excitement of your quit is wearing off, so what do you have to look forward too? For me at that time I was very engaged in the forms and was getting to know a very special person so that land was a narrow piece of property that went by with a blink of the eye. I am guessing that everyone has had a different experience here. I did look back at some of my early posts and think about how far I have come and all the good things that have happened to me since I quit smoking. The cravings were far apart if any and not nearly as strong as they used to be if I got one. I was sleeping again and not waking up in the middle of the night thinking about a cigarette. My cloths, car, and house do not smell of cigarettes anymore. I could take a deep breath and not cough because my smokers cough was gone. i was trying to exercise and live a healthier life. My sense of taste and smell had returned as I was enjoying the smell of foods, perfume, flowers and just the clean fresh air around me. My teeth are whiter then I could ever remember them being and my gums don't bleed when brushing them anymore. The jar that I put my money in saved from not buying cigarettes was full. I could now smell someone smoking walking down the street in front of me or in the car next to me and I could even tell if someone is a smoker even if they are not smoking now. I was not scared to travel anymore or go to places that did not allow smoking because it would interfere with my smoking habit. My energy and self confidence was back if full force and the most important thing I think was that I was very and still am very proud of myself because I did something that is one of the hardest thing to do in this world, well with a little help from my friends here! :good3: So no man's land is not a land to be scared of but to look forward to because it means that you are now a NON SMOKER!
  20. Wow! Congratulations to you! Well done! Almost on the lido deck!
  21. Congratulations to you! 3 weeks is awesome, well done!
  22. One and Two is now "3"!, Congratulations to you! 3 weeks is awesome!
  23. Congrats Sonic! Keep on doing what your doing and all will be good!
  24. One muther trucker to another muther truck, HERE!
  25. Yes Rob, 2 weeks is a nice sweet spot in the quit! Your feeling now that I can do this! Your teeth and lungs are getting better! Your feeling stronger and proud of yourself! Your cravings are getting weaker! Congratulations to you!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.