Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

action

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by action

  1. I feel like this sometimes, and I have to laugh at myself... Yesterday I spent all day looking at antiques, at the garden centre, and working in the garden - was pretty rock'n'roll to be honest, lol!
  2. You are going to have the best time ever - what a holiday!!
  3. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Hey! Me -6 Beacon -7 DD -8 Me -7
  4. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Hi Sally, Colleen, DD... I'm tired of loosing... I wonder what's it's like to win ALL THE TIME...?!
  5. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2 evening everyone :)
  6. I forgot to say... Thank you Beth!
  7. Hey bug, you know I love you but... You know that we have already helped people to stay quit already?!
  8. action commented on sammie's blog entry in sammie's Blog
    I like your blogs - I think they are helpful to everybody, including people that haven't even read them yet. You really have a strong quit growing here!
  9. Congratulations Joe - you are a great guy and deserve this :)
  10. action replied to Beth's topic in Food For Thought
    Nope, but I just wanted to say 'Hi' :)
  11. action replied to BAT's topic in Off The Record
    I'm still none the wiser...
  12. I have a feeling that today is going to be a great day - perfect for NOPEing - who will join me?! NOPE
  13. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 Hi DD, what are you doing up?!
  14. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  15. Way to go Jackie - I am SO proud of you!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
  16. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0 Sticks are such losers, lol... Anywho, off to sleep for me. Goodnight my beautiful friends :)
  17. Aine, thanks for sharing. 6 months was pretty shitty for me to, but it does get better... Can you spend a little more time with us? Nothing like hanging out with your family at the train to make you feel better :)
  18. Hi Paul, no need to be worried about starting a thread - start as many as you like! I think this is real progress - OK, so you are having junkie thoughts, but you have identified them for exactly what they are, AND you have taken responsibility for it! You are really going to make it, I can just tell... Way to go Paul!
  19. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  20. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  21. I'm sorry to hear you are having a hard time Colleen... You too Gemzee... Big hugs for both of you!!
  22. action replied to Holski's topic in Socializing
    Haha, beacon is awesome!
  23. NOPE for me - will read the news in a bit!
  24. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Just to say hello, and goodnight my friends - sweet non-smoking dreams for everyone! -1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.