Everything posted by Pippa
- I spy
-
New Years Resolut
Ummm - I think I resolve not to run on the beach anymore .... The competition is a bit tough and there seems to be some creepy men watching as well !!
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
-
The bride to be Jackie has 4 months!
Awesome job Jackie - congratulations :-)
-
1 week for real!
Awesome job Evelyn - you have got this and remember we are all here cheering for you :-)
-
New to QT
Welcome RunFree - you can do this and remember we are all here to support you of you need it :-)
- 2014. Last roll call
-
I THOUGHT I was healthy...
Hey Joe - happy to see you posting and even happier the op went well ! Don't stress re prelim results and take comfort knowing yOu have already made so many positive changes - you will easily cope with what is require !
-
Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-11 ... Did time to switch sides I think :-)
-
I got your mails I always have on my mind
Hey Juan - welcome back ... Hope you stick around :-)
-
chicks or sticks
8 - mmmm maybe my news years resolution is to play this game ??
-
DD You have made an amazing quit Whoohoo!
Yay DD - always knew you were gonna do it ..... Now let's get this party started !
-
My twin, Mary, has breast cancer...
Nancy so sorry to read this - sending prayers and thoughts to you and your family
- I spy
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
- I spy
- I spy
-
Bonfire
10707 from me ... RIP John
-
Today, one year ago......
RIP Invisible Man
-
Chrysalis has 9 months!
Awesome job Chrys - doing great
-
Lace has 10 months!!
Awesome job Mis Lace ... So proud of you ... Make sure enough eat plenty of cookies to celebrate
-
Yoshimi Battles the Nicotine Monster
Hi Yoshimi - welcome and congrats on that wonderful quit you have going . Love your introduction and am looking forward to your contributions in the future ... Oh and you should be confident - it is clear that you have got this !
- I spy
- I spy
- I spy