Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SanDar

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SanDar

  1. Congratulations on getting that first week down! It just gets better from here on out :)
  2. You have that first month down! That's a huge accomplishment :)
  3. Nice of you to give the kid some good advice. Hope he uses it. :)
  4. Beacon, maybe the cashier is still a smoker and she just didn't want to hear about quitting? I vaguely recall feeling like that myself :mellow: Still glad CVS is no longer selling death sticks.
  5. And if DD has to fly to Ireland to find you, I'm coming with. So come out, come out, wherever you are Sue :)
  6. SanDar replied to laura's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Hello and welcome back! I hope you read everything you can get your hands on. There's a lot of info on this site, so dig in. I believe educating ourselves about this addiction is so very important in getting and staying quit. You are not "giving" up anything at all. Just think of all you will gain once you've stopped. Stay close to the board and if you need help, just ask. The support here is amazing :)
  7. SanDar commented on Chrysalis's blog entry in Chrysalis' Blog
    So very glad to hear how your mom is progressing. I'm sure your being there to help was key to her speedy recovery. Have a safe trip home Chrys!
  8. That is good news! I hope my sis decides to quit :)
  9. Congratulations Gabby! You should be very proud. 3 months is awesome :)
  10. Congratulations! You've got those first two weeks out of the way. :)
  11. I won't be smoking today! NOPE!
  12. Om- this ipad is killing my spelling!
  13. Happy Happy Bithday Marti! So glad I met you- you've been instrmental to my quit. And don't forget, you're only as old as you feel. Ummm....some days that really sucks for me, lol
  14. Happy Birthday Ralphie! Celebrate with lots of hugs and treats :)
  15. Oh and I didn't show any of my dogs in the conformation (show) rings. It was all too political, only in obedience. I put a CD title on Ginger when she was just 9 months old. So yes, they are easily trained.
  16. I agree, the show dogs have been bred with sometimes little regard to the original dog. They are working dogs and that is what they do best.
  17. SanDar commented on Chrysalis's blog entry in Chrysalis' Blog
    Now that's how it's done Chrys!
  18. Congratulations! 11 months is incredible and, well, just one month short of a whole year :)
  19. I have those days too Doreen. We can't please everyone, so maybe it's best to just please "ourselves" and others can f**K off! You have a good day :)
  20. Good Morning and a beautiful day to NOPE
  21. SanDar replied to joe's topic in Socializing
    You raised some beauties! And the little ones are just too cute :) I hardly ever missed a high school football game while my grandson was playing. Loved that. Now I guess I wait for the next grandkid, which probably won't be football. He races dirt bikes. But all over the country, so we aren't able to get to as many as we would like. Funny how we become fanatic fans of whatever sport our kids or grandkids play. :)
  22. Way to go Jackie! I know exactly how you feel, been there, done that. Now it's forward only for both of us :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.