Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SanDar

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SanDar

  1. Congratulations on 8 months of Freedom! :)
  2. I'm with you Natalie! NOPE!
  3. Congratulations on 10 months of Freedom!
  4. Isn't that just the best feeling ever Chrys?
  5. Congrats on 1 week of freedom! :)
  6. We walked dogs at the shelter on Grand Cayman Island during our last vacation. Lots of doggies kisses to be had :)
  7. SanDar replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    Sorry Tracey- I did not mean to post my pic here on your thread. I will move it to the appropriate thread, lol
  8. How's it going today Jeffrey?
  9. Heave Ho! Let's go! Together as a Team! (The only pirate talk I hear is from my 3yr old G-son's rendition of Disney's Jake and the Neverland Pirates, lol)
  10. NOPE on this beautiful Friday :)
  11. SanDar replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
  12. SanDar replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    (((Tracey))) It's so very hard for us animal lovers :(
  13. SanDar replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    Tracey, You CAN make a difference. It all has to start somewhere. I have a hard time volunteering at our shelter. I cannot bear to see the all the animals, who just want to feel loved. And I am the type that will bring them all home. One at a time, mind you. Our shelter is a no-kill shelter and operates on donations. They use Facebook to ask for donations and to spotlight dogs who need homes. It works pretty well for them. For instance, on Tuesday, they will announce on Facebook that it's $2 Tuesday, and ask everyone to please drop off a $2 donation. Everyone can come up with $2, right? When they run low on cat litter they ask if folks will please just drop off a bag or two of litter. Just some ideas on how our local shelter is surviving when things get rough.
  14. Nice post Bassman! Embracing my quit here (((my quit))) :)
  15. Congratulations! 3 months of Freedom! :)
  16. Congratulations on 3 months of Freedom! :)
  17. Congratulations on 3 weeks of Freedom! :)
  18. Gorgeous!
  19. Great post Marti! You are an awesome non- smoker and an inspiration to me. :)
  20. Gorgeous pups Tracey! I love to hear that someone adopted a dog from a shelter. :) Our Chihuahua was a shelter dog.
  21. I was thinking about Chantix too, They are surely making a fistful of dollars on that one. I believe it was first out around 2006. But not certain.
  22. I think the same thing. CVS isn't going to just "give" up sales, without their being something in it for them.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.