Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tink

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tink

  1. Tink replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
    Veterans day for US and the true remembrance for UK 11/11 @ 1100 hours
  2. Tink replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
    Agreed
  3. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Off The Record
    Holding up, keeping busy, I stink!! Other than that groovy :)
  4. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Off The Record
    The quiet ones are the naughty ones, just saying ;) x miss you babs x
  5. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -18
  6. Hey Joe have you found your land legs yet? We need the skinny on your trip :)
  7. Tink replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    None everything had a lesson TPBM can play poker
  8. Aww what a cute bundle of mischief :) xxx
  9. 100 for Joe hope you reach land soon :) big party coming up x
  10. Tink replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
    Yes it's sad very sad, I can see the annoyance of non vets getting a day off grr I realised today that when I was younger even before serving that I watched the remembrance parades with all the old boys, not many left now and we are now the future old boys!
  11. Teaching the dog not to be afraid lol I froze my bits off and he sat on the bank looking but it worked can't keep out now lol
  12. Today was our rememberance day akin to the USA Memorial day it is always a somber and emotional day for me I remember the fallen both past and most recent, I give thanks to those who gave the ultimate sacrifice i thank them for what I have today and am proud of each of them I miss some friends who are no longer with us and pray for the battle scars some carry both physical and mental today I honour all soldiers around the world and their families, past and present xx THANK YOU :wub: :soldier_girl:
  13. Tink replied to jess's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    jess I found the first 3 weeks a real physical struggle as there is where we are fighting the withdraws and its very real and you feel you fighting it, it then there after became a more emotional or mental battle it is part of the journey to freedom there are others here who used chantix and then came off it, so hopefullly they can advise you on their journeys and then you can decide the best for you with this knowledge and the doctor there will be times in our journeys that it will suck big time, ride the storm jess and hang on well done for posting, keep reaching out, you can always pm us or write stuff in the basement if it gets personal working through these times and talking about it, is our best defence xxx
  14. this was taken a week before I left, so was cold! Rez and I can be heard a little https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10204434728899861&l=4066488982017937788 not sure if you can see it though?
  15. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    This just a censored post as what goes on in chat stays in chat ;) Really bat ran out naked to go lick Windows and save the human race Bakon was confused because usually capers involve a cape and was a gasp at seeing naked bat butt leaving Mq and ava were talking spread sheets, but this could be code Shame we missed it ;)
  16. Tink replied to Doreensfree's topic in Socializing
    How you doing Rowland?
  17. Knowing that I am never ever alone comforts me Evelyn You have come further than you think and you are stronger thank God for your neighbour Xx
  18. Tink replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    Yep to non smokers we smelled that bad :(
  19. Tink replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    My full sympathies colleen, a peg on the nose is too obvious unlike the ear phones lol you can get those desk top air fresheners that either spray with movement or manual you could stick it under the desk The smell is awful I cannot even burn candles or oils as it makes her cough :( I know I stink like it no matter how clean the clothes or showers 49 days and counting!
  20. Present and correct ma m :)
  21. Tink replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    Fabreeze is my new friend lol
  22. You are rocking it Jackie way to go x
  23. My life has completely changed but I am still the same person just doing what I want to be doing now the quit gave me confidence to refind myself not reinvent myself if that makes sense It made me 're evaluate and any changes I chose to make which were all positive I hope this will happen to everyone x
  24. Tink replied to Colleen's topic in Socializing
    Cold and wet typical England bring back summer please
  25. Lol he hid them when I left in case his mates thought he was weird :) Boys are doing great, plenty of pizza and football rez is still down in the dumps but will show up soon :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.