November 9, 201411 yr Ava and Mq talk to serious in chat bat ran out when asked about train security and armed guards- think he is an alien devilwoman says to pm her and not in sticks game to reach her? yeah right cprofits need a better name and lose the boxpooper pic
November 9, 201411 yr Ava and Mq talk to serious in chat bat ran out when asked about train security and armed guards- think he is an alien devilwoman says to pm her and not in sticks game to reach her? yeah right cprofits need a better name and lose the boxpooper pic BAKON Posted 24 October 2014 - 11:50 AM Hey dd. 30 miles from savanna where is a good place for lunch? http://www.quittrain.com/topic/475-chicks-or-sticks/?p=87283 DevilDoll Posted 24 October 2014 - 02:05 PM -4 http://www.quittrain.com/topic/475-chicks-or-sticks/?p=87303 PM me next time you butt!
November 9, 201411 yr Author went back I am dummer now. chat sucks out brain cells. hashtag my ass big cheat thrown out there for dd to catch
November 9, 201411 yr bat ran out when asked about train security and armed guards- think he is an alien Sorry … I got distracted :P What was you talking about again?
November 9, 201411 yr Guess one had to have been there, huh? Because I am confused...or was that the point?
November 9, 201411 yr I was there but still confused. :D Guess one had to have been there, huh? Because I am confused...or was that the point?
November 9, 201411 yr I was there but still confused. :D It was a set up. That is if Bakon and Bat Cat were involved :wacko2:
November 9, 201411 yr This just a censored post as what goes on in chat stays in chat ;) Really bat ran out naked to go lick Windows and save the human race Bakon was confused because usually capers involve a cape and was a gasp at seeing naked bat butt leaving Mq and ava were talking spread sheets, but this could be code Shame we missed it ;)
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.