Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tink

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tink

  1. Well said sandy, for some it takes a while for this to click but you got it girl I hope your day is alot less stressful today x
  2. Wow mq lets do the NTAP Shuffle congratulations 10 months is awesome thanks for your support and work on the train xx
  3. Yay nancy 13 months wow that time zoomed past congratulations of the highest order nancy thanks for being here the place just wouldnt be the same without you you are a special lady xx
  4. Only had one hours sleep have been awake all night talking to myself, keep waking rez up and have completely rearranged the fridge and kitchen cupboards already lol I think rez will ship me back lol
  5. Awww doreen congratulations hun im so happy and proud of your achievement and to know such a lovely person The world is just a better place with certain people in it and you are one of those people doreen hug hugs and kisses 1 year is so awesone xxx
  6. Tink replied to jimmy's topic in Socializing
    My hugs and prayers are with you and your wife jimmy xxxx
  7. I a, joining the lovely doreen today lets nope sweetie xxxxxxxxxx
  8. Hi yes I am here I have been up now 24 hours my batteries are running low lol going to walk around the plafe first though to get my bearings a little bit I will post oictures tommorow if I figure out the new phone and camera etc I have just unpacked and I only brought 5 pairs of shoes and 2 pairs of boots, I could have sworn there was more lol action did you chuck some some out? thanks for all the kind words and wishes hope to catch up soon xx
  9. Tink posted a topic in Off The Record
    I finish work today I will be staying at my sister's with no internet grrr Tommorow. Night I will be staying at the airport hotel as have to be in check in by 0600 OMG! I think I packed too many shoes! So I will be off line for a while and I will see you on the other side of the pond :) If they let me in of course lol I should be in Cleveland at 1609 hrs on Wednesday I changed my avatar back to human form so if I get blown up you are not left with a cat ;) It's been a riot folks Take care of yourselves Love Tracey xxx
  10. Wow huge congratulations to you Hope you celebrate in style 1 year is an awesome Achievement Joy love and peace to you Tammy xxx
  11. Hi Juan I had a feeling you would be back This has made my morning Welcome back, let's go :)
  12. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2 We may have to question you, you could be a clone! What train do you drive at work?
  13. Well done for posting the SOS Susana, I got to the point you did at my 7 months anniversary and posted an SOS I was so pleased I did the next day, we are all human with emotions, it takes guts and a swallowing of pride to post an SOS but it can make the difference Please hold your head up high today and move forward you did great by reaching out Hopefully others will see this and reach out if needed and learn you can go on and past that crucial moment So many don't and just relapse and disappear, this makes me sad Have a good today hun xxx
  14. Tink replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    Adorable pictures everyone xx
  15. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4 Not sure if that's the real Wiley anymore ;)
  16. Roll with the punches dancer, some days you get a black eye but some days you get victory :) Staying positive will see you to ultimate victory Now can you really dance or are you a reindeer???
  17. No Susana Just NO Scream, shout hit or kick something Punch the crap out of a cushion Drink a large glass of water and stuff your face with olives and other yummy Spanish food You can get past this Fake it until you make it Tell yourself over and over you do not and will not smoke no matter what Tommorow will be a better day and you will not have to ho through all this again I am on team Susana I want to hear a NOPE Come on girl!!!
  18. Tink replied to Evelyn's topic in Celebrations!
    Good to see you evelyn No reason to go back now, it will not change a dang thing in your past but can give you hope for the future You are worth keep fighting for you must tell yourself this every morning You deserve a better life Congratulations on 8 days xx
  19. oh Tiff this is fantastic news for you, A huge boost for you in your tool box as now you have proven to yourself you do not need to puff to enjoy yourself wow so proud of you hun this made my morning reading this - I must admit when I read the title my heart literally sank but then I had a huge smile! way to go girl - onwards and upwards :)
  20. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    bagpuss one of my childhood programmes and the reason why I am such a balanced individual ;) https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t1.0-9/155994_1613915879371_5065417_n.jpg
  21. Great post not sure Bout the algae though blurred :)
  22. Tink replied to yogi's topic in Socializing
    Yay and what a beauty it is :)
  23. Awww wow this is so exciting :) I am jumping up and down for you Doreen xxx
  24. Congratulations JD awesome job! I think it's safe to take the mask off now ;)
  25. He'll week done and dusted, onwards and upwards Great job!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.