Everything posted by Tink
-
Counting all my eggs.
What the cluck is going on lol If I can't be an egg what about mother hen
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
As a non-smoker, "Thank You for Not Smoking" signs make me want to be thanked for other stuff I'm not doing.
Jesse you are in control You know the drill, NOPE Stop disappearing, we cannot support you if you are not here and telling us what's going on Want to quit, then stay and let's see this through together you are not alone here This is it this time no more fannying around ;) Welcome back :)
- chicks or sticks
- Bleh...
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Bless her cotton socks, yep still a swear word in her eyes if it comes out of her mouth best to of said Did it start with a B or an F etc and then say the words and get her to nod aww bless her
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Seriously chrispy I don't want to state the obvious but a career change is needed lol but hope you have a ******* good vacation :)
-
Exercise after cena/dinner/supper/night meal?
Pmsl I say ditch the running for tonight and go enjoy one of the other Activities ;) Please don't go running in the dark on your own Go as soon as you get up, you will be done and dusted then rather than keep thinking about doing it all the while it's getting hotter Nd hotter after while you will be acclimatised to running in the heat just drink plenty of water and take some with you and a mobile phone I am a mother hen when it comes to safety x
-
SHARKNADO 2.....Who's with me???
seriously you have to be joking i watched the first one the other week well i am still damaged by seeing the guy being swallowed by a great white and then chain sawing his way out it was so bad i had to keep watching though :wacko:
-
Lace is 5 months quit!!!
Hey hey hey little miss lace You got 5 months today!!! Our southern bell is rocking her quit!!!! Lace THANKYOU FOR BEING my friend and (mum) Love you lots going to bake you some cookies now I will be back with them later xxx Congratulations on 5 months that's awesome :)
-
My home (in pictures) - keeping myself busy :)
Wowser you have been busy in between the hangovers ;) no wonder tasha loves it well done you, a lot of work there brilliant job Ross just brilliant :)
-
Jenny
Just wait to Nancy gets here :) feathers at dawn ;)
-
Feeling rather frustrated......
No need for helmets on the bus the walls are padded and safety/restraining belts are compulsory I don't mind as the Windows taste soooooo good :wacko2:
-
Things Tracey Needs to Know About USA
dash it and i have been practising my circus act of juggling while standing on the back of a bike - ok Tracey sit your butt down now ;)
-
Counting all my eggs.
good news on Mrs B - she will gain strength from here on in x
-
dont mind me - just practising posting pictures from facebook
Yay they work cool :)
-
Feeling rather frustrated......
The saw was blunt that was my excuse lol and I could see with stupid visor down I would have chopped my foot off lmao
-
Feeling rather frustrated......
Please don't Doreen I would not be able to sleep nor would Tony lol xx
-
dont mind me - just practising posting pictures from facebook
https://fbcdn-video-a.akamaihd.net/hvideo-ak-xpa1/v/t43.1792-2/1225461_10201309780498104_32044_n.mp4?oh=b2fee8083be69a39f31ee062755a3402&oe=53D60F9E&__gda__=1406537152_c4367762c0f4e11d7694d98bfe42e221
-
dont mind me - just practising posting pictures from facebook
https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xap1/v/t43.1792-2/1196496_10201254863605216_9285_n.mp4?oh=448345d6c86ab5aab0f12217b6860c8c&oe=53D60F59
-
dont mind me - just practising posting pictures from facebook
https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xpa1/v/t43.1792-2/1131418_10201142681720739_22539_n.mp4?oh=706af3cc9adfa4a9fed6bb4e9112024d&oe=53D60D10
-
dont mind me - just practising posting pictures from facebook
practicing videos now please let me know if they work :)
-
Anybody else want to let the cat out of the bag?
who?
-
Feeling rather frustrated......
tiff this is why we need men :) this is me lol https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xpa1/v/t43.1792-2/1131418_10201142681720739_22539_n.mp4?oh=706af3cc9adfa4a9fed6bb4e9112024d&oe=53D60D10