Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tink

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tink

  1. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2 stoogies
  2. stu - you are correct packed in case already lol colleen is correct yorkshire tea for strong full flavor bakon - you can take the girl out of England but you cannot take the English out of the girl :) and the mug is pretty :angry:
  3. dont think rez will go anywhere near black pudding ever again - i made him try it and it was hilarious!! I dont like it either :)
  4. scotch eggs: hard boiled egg surrounded by sausage meat covered in bread crumbs fried these I made '/; https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t1.0-9/27763_1340168195850_2728061_n.jpg
  5. Its the Royal Air Force too hence RAF :) - because top royals get to join a service and have lots of shiny new medals for parades, which they didnt earn! prince wiliam and harry are the exception Price charles wears his airborne wings - which means he jumped out a plane - but he never has done the night drop as its too dangerous for a future king (this gripes me) yep if witt was poop we would be constipated :)
  6. Tink replied to beacon's topic in Socializing
    i bet he is hiding in my wardrobe waiting to sneak into my case :ph34r:
  7. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17
  8. Bull crap is a good answer to that an I can speak it in four languages le bull crap being one of them ;)
  9. Mossies yuk nasty little blood sucking bleeders I feel your pain TIFF :( Yay good for you for running Get a man - even if just to donate blood :)
  10. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  11. Hint - Joe I know all about football British soccer and American football when I say know I mean I know it exists but refuse to spend anytime on it lol saying that I want to go to at least one live game to experience it, so choose wisely Rez as that probably will be the one and only time lol But I like all the drama and hype so we will see ;)
  12. I am going to find this thread very useful :) thanks Paul x
  13. Oh no you don't jenny I agree with colleen and I cannot lower the standards lol
  14. Yep love ketchup but only have heinz do you guys get heinz?
  15. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  16. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12 The sticks have . Run off with sticks between their legs lol But hope Joe is safe :)
  17. What is football?????
  18. Every time my mum coughs, she's like oh it's the weather, oh your perfume is strong, oh it's dusty - NO mother it's the 30 ,roll ups you smoke!!! :( wish she would see the truth
  19. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  20. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  21. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4 Boy someone really was stuck in today lol :P
  22. Yep Tom, that's exactly how it's done one step at a time hour by hour and come here for support Yahoos for you and today's quit :)
  23. They did not say this in the brochure!!!! Heat wave in UK, tracey moves to Ohio mmm storms, hurricanes and tornados, yep smart tool in the box I am lol Rez!!!
  24. Yeah that's the video I saw lmao oops :)
  25. I saw a video on wallmart OMG lol anywhere but there but I think it's our nearest store :(

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.