Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SueBeDoo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SueBeDoo

  1. SueBeDoo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  2. I didn't do too good, I only know the first one, took a guess at the other two, could be all of them lol
  3. Hey DD what's happened you left us for them, You you you were our friend, Now she is one of them staff people, she won't have time for us joe soap anymore, I'm in mourning!!!
  4. I'd say if you don't know her well probably better off saying nothing, if you do know her well you could say something to her, I wouldn't have listened if it was me in my 20's cos I was of course invincible!!!
  5. SueBeDoo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  6. Dogs rule, Awh poor thing, Hope all goes well for your bitch Chrispy xx
  7. SueBeDoo replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Babs?
  8. SueBeDoo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  9. Fantastic sonic crush (sounds like a video game said together cool) Kicking arse sooo you are, Well done and congrats x
  10. Congrats on your year Armed realy huge achievement, really well done, Now any sign of the tat pics, I think I've waited long enough ;)
  11. SueBeDoo replied to BAT's topic in Off The Record
    Sounds fab, is bakon meeting you there, does he live near, anybody else meeting up with ye aswell, I'm delighted for you and your girls, have a great time, Bring us back a stick of rock ;)
  12. Nice one Ava, Petra I know what you mean, lots of people knew I smoked but some I know on facebook through sons school etc don't know so I don't post it for exactly the same reasons as you, ido believe people still judge even if we have quit, shouldn't worry what people think but suppose we do x
  13. I have started volunteering soo much more at the boys schools, something I have previously refused to do because I wouldn't be able to smoke and was afraid of having to be too close to other parents and teachers cos they would smell the smoke off me and I was soo ashamed of smoking, I would die if they had said anything to me about it, Have to make a load of Halloween treats and help sell them on Friday for a bake sale at James school, normally I'd not offer to help but now I'm Happy to do it and my son is delighted, he really wanted me to go to the party and sell the cakes (apparently cos the cake sellers get to bring home all the leftovers so thats why he wants me there lll) Less time is wasted, more motivated to get out more with kids and hubby, more confidence, alot more calmer, I hated when we were out for the day and I kept trying to find excuses to disappear for a smoke and getting all angsty and stressed wanting one that I'd end up always getting everyone to leave earlier just because I wanted a stupid bloody cigarette. Fedl very guilty when i think of all the day outs I've ruined on my family because I choose cigarettes over my babies fun ; ( Never ever again will I pick cigs over my family, now we go out it's for the whole day and I get to enjoy every second of it :)
  14. SueBeDoo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5 Wake up girls ;)
  15. Yeah it's In Dublin, I'm totally addicted, it's on every sunday night here x
  16. It gets much better, watch a few episides to get the hang of it x
  17. Hiya, welcome, we are ready whenever you are x
  18. Hope you are ok mammy, thinking of you and Tony, Love you lots like jelly tots xxxxx
  19. I picked the yinzers one just cos it sounds funny, haven't the foggiest what It means though x
  20. SueBeDoo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2 Hiya all x
  21. Lol poor mammy, the quit train is riddled with a dose of catbola!! Wiley your pics crack me up ;)
  22. I would! !
  23. SueBeDoo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  24. SueBeDoo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.