Everything posted by SueBeDoo
- chicks or sticks
-
Are you still smoking? Please read
Yep absolutely, even if your just thinking you would like to quit why not join and see how you get on, never know we might inspire you to quit sooner than you thought x
- chicks or sticks
-
Love/Hate
Yeah this is the third series x
-
Love/Hate
Don't suppose anyone here watches Love/Hate, it's an Irish series, about drugs and baiting the shite out of each other etc, its a bit violent and funny, its brilliant!!
-
A Poll...about your profile
Same, can't figure out how to do it lol we are fecking useless!!
-
How Will You Reward Your Quit?
2 cars, not brand new but needed them, without doubt spent way more then I should have :O Look forward to meeting up with ye in Ireland Shaggy ;)
- chicks or sticks
-
Monday morning NOPE
Morning all x Nope
-
11 months for Joe :)
Wow Joey can't believe you are at 11 months, it's flying in for ye, chuffed for you, can only imagine how your "baby" girls and wifey are feeling about that, Amazing stuff hun, proud to be on this journey with a fantastic man like yourself, Massive congrats xxx
-
is there anyone you "owe" your quit too?
Rofl Every fecker here and my hubby and kids, thats who I owe it too xxx
-
A countdown for REZ ;)
Down to counting on only one hand now ;) 5!!!
-
Sazerac... Let's count!
Eeek soo exciting ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
-
RoadTrip !!!!
Awh bakon, that was soo lovely and thoughtful of you, you are a big softy underneath xx Awh im sooo jealous, would love to meet up with you all ; (
-
Wake up call...Anyone?
It's horrendous isn't it, why the hell did we put that shit into our bodies and for soo long ; (
-
A Poll...about your profile
I didn't think it showed up on the front page, I can't see yours or the one I wrote on pauls on the front, do you mean the front of your profile or the sites index thingy? ?
- chicks or sticks
-
***New Game*** TPBM
False had to be done, TPBM is sooo fed up making the kids Halloween costumes
-
A Poll...about your profile
I wrote on your page in your profile feed x
-
A Poll...about your profile
Saz if you click on the persons profile feed you can write something then, I'll write on yours now to show what I mean x
-
How's the weather?
It's scarily windy today and that hurricane that was in Bermuda is on it's way, going to be here full blown by tomorrow night, scary :O
-
Follow Us On Twitter!
Hey Joe I didn't realise you were on facebook, pm me your surname and I'll send you a friend request if ye want x
-
So....I've been a little busy...
He's absolutely gorgeous, very handsome lad xxx
-
Weekly Group Discussion Topics - Newbies Are Encouraged To Join In!
How to be able to drink alcohol without a cig/ enjoy a Saturday night out in the pub again.
-
Pre Respond to your own SOS
Jess, Gardener, dancer, Sonic, Wendy, anybody that has not done it yet come on over and write your response xxx It really helps when you are in the throws of a crave and can't see the wood for the trees to read why YOU decided to quit.