Guess who?

bakon

Put down a nickname or fact about someone, person who gets it right can put next item out there for group or pass and let us do it.

Example. I put Ginger
Buritto answers Collen and then posts his fact.

If your sure of answer, fire off the next one.

But if your not sure of your answer.... Post anyways but let us know its a guess

Example; I post Cheater of the sticks and Chicks game...

Burritto posts "Do you mean Devilwoman?" being unsure I'm not talking about Colleen again..... then you got to wait till the original poster confirms it. It might take a day but we are all going to live forever now that we quit smoking an need a slower paced game.

Maybe we learn something like a pets name, hobby or interesting tidbit....

We should give one day for someone to guess it right......if not guessed correct then, give the answer...

Confused? Just play along. It will all work out

• Like 2

Pinky was me. Keeping names and info about us....otherwise it would be kind of tough if I asked who was slo-hand and it was some idiot who smoked too much dope back in the 80s that I went to high school with.

I got ginger's right, so I asked ...

The more we go, this will flow easier