barry back from vacation

barry

Had a great day day trip to the American West!  Breaking Bad locations in Albuquerque, The Painted Desert, Petrified Forest and Grand Canyon in Arizona!  

Cant really say I’m glad to be back, and dreading returning to work Monday.  But...no real thoughts of smoking, so I have that going for me. 

320368E7-8FB1-4F43-82D6-753BC8644912.jpeg

Edited by barry
  • Like 10

Glad you're back safe and sound and with memories of fun Barry. That's an amazing GC photo (and you don't look half bad yourself!). :D I haven't yet, but I can imagine that traveling as a nonsmoker is a whole different - and awesome - thing. As opposed to those days when our every waking moment was dedicated to looking toward our next smoke.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lin-quitting said:

Glad you're back safe and sound and with memories of fun Barry. That's an amazing GC photo (and you don't look half bad yourself!). :D I haven't yet, but I can imagine that traveling as a nonsmoker is a whole different - and awesome - thing. As opposed to those days when our every waking moment was dedicated to looking toward our next smoke.

The wife says I need to get the beard under control, or she’s just gonna start calling me “Santa” ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 3/19/2018 at 1:27 PM, babs609 said:

out of the 3...what was your favorite?  I always wanted to go to Petrified forest and grand canyon

So, the Petrifed Forest and Painted Desert are on the same road, and you have to drive through the Painted Desert to get to the Petrified Forest (as far as I could tell). So, I’d say: Do all three! ?

Having to pick just ONE, the Grand Canyon wins, hands down, no debate.  

Edited by barry
  • Like 2