What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

Aww...Thanks Boo for the update on your little ass...es......

It's so nice to hear something positive these days .....

Your life sounds very peaceful and grounded ....I'll swap for that anyday ....

Have fun ...animals love you ......with no strings attached .....

Maddie will have a great time with them as she gets bigger ....❤️

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Your life sounds very peaceful and grounded ....I'll swap for that anyday ....

Spent quality time with the wife and daughter.

Played fetch with the dog.

Played a bit of kickball with the donkeys.

Took a long walk in the woods.  I have this entire week off from work so we loaded up and went for a hike.

It's the simple things that matter most.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just got done with a little grocery shopping. All ready for the snowstorm coming tomorrow. It's supposed to start snowing overnight. It's going to accumulate at a rate of 2 to 3 inches an hour. We have a winter storm warning from noon on Friday until 7pm on Saturday. We could get between 1 and 2 feet when it's done. So, right now I'm going to p!ay a little xbox . Then have a nice steak dinner and get ready for the snow ❄️❄️❄️❄️.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Feeling loved... So far today I've received peanut brittle, peppermint bark, banana bread, cookies from 3 different friends, tamales pie and I had to call my friend who was going to bring me a ham dinner plate to not bring it because I didn't want it to go to waste! 

25a3d5edd07c375f9a85762ed8929275-4.gif

• Like 5

Watching the lake effect snow coming down now. It could accumulate at least 2 inches an hour. This will add to the already 6 inches of snow already on the ground. The snowstorm warning is in effect until tomorrow afternoon.

• Sad 3