It's Runfree,s 3 year Party..everyone,s invited !!!!

Doreensfree

Congrats, Janet! 3years really IS awesome!

you really did rock your quit.. with style!

your a great person and a huge asset to this board...

so.... Take the day off with pay.. ( if anyone questions it, tell em Joe personally approved it. );)

you deserve it!

Time to sit back and toss a few back while patting yourself on the back for a job well done!

you are a true inspiration.....

Congrats!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Happy-3rd-_Anniversary-300x271.jpg

I am delighted to post this...

I love you lady... You are a inspiration here...always supportive...and understanding....

You give the sticks a good slapping...I'm proud to call you my chicklette friend...

How fast the years have passed....you stayed and played it forward to the newbies...

Have a great day ...spoil yourself ...you are so worth it sweetheart...xxxxx

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just think.....seven year anniversary will be in a bikini on Florida....at my Pool

Forgot the Daisy name....had to be looks as we all know the smell off those feet....

To my late night opponent in the artic....the selfies are nice especially summer ones without the wool suit

Some other items are just a real pain in the ass...your counting skills are usually good but your timing sucks. There is n o point in denying this

Your diet advice... Useless

Exercise...keep to yourself

Weather....you win, shut up.  It's cold

Wildlife spotting.. Again you win. Shut up

As for your quit....very well done.  Your support...Again very well done...so I guess you can move to a new seat and get a fresh window to lick. Jimmy stop the bus, moving around back here....and stay out of the back seat, sonic was spotted back there doing something nobody is allowed to know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Big Congratulations on reaching your 3 year milestone RunFree! That's an amazing achievement and worthy of great celebration :) And, nothing says celebration like fireworks right?

xozuiQP.gif

Ok so, needs more practice?

Thanks too for sticking around and helping us newbies along the road to our own personal freedom. Now that's a gift worth giving!

Edited by reciprocity
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Ehem,  my apologies for the delay in saying THANK YOU!  All you nutty, zany, wonderful people helped me achieve what I once thought was impossible, and I appreciate every one of you.  Serious.  

For all of you new to your quit, I have this...  It's simple to quit.  Initially, it's not easy, but wanting it is all you really need.  I'm not dismissing the anxiety or sleeplessness, etc., because I know it's real.  All I'm saying is, if you want it, you'll have it.  Dig deep, keep going, and one day, you'll wake up and it'll be 3 years since you lit up.  And when someone drops you a note saying Congrats, you too might pause and think 'what'd I do?' because the smoking thing is long gone from your daily radar.

I have a special shoutout  - Nancy, thank you SO much for being the first to reach out your hand and welcome me to the group.  I will be forever grateful for that act of kindness.  

For the rest of you newbies and old pharts...be well, play nice and Keep the Quit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1