Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Happy Birthday to Bat!

Featured Replies

Well, belated anyhow. Wishing you get to see all your favorite Batman cartoons :)

It was on the 1st but many thanks just the same :)

Happy birthday Batman.  May you stay forever young...

giphy.gif

Happy birthday lad! I hope you had a great day and keep them coming healthy and kicking strong.

So sorry we are late!!  Hope you had a wonderful day!

Look who remembers....

cat lady and the bat

Sitting in a tree...

K I S. S. I. N. G.

Look who remembers....

cat lady and the bat

Sitting in a tree...

K I S. S. I. N. G.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.