Hi, my name is Lynn L

Lynn L

I am a chat refugee from Quitnet.  And use to post in the forums over at QSMB.  I am an oldtimer, as you can see by my quit date.  I still enjoy the non-smoking community forums. I am here to pay it forward.  My quit is stable and secure.  The reason why I have changed forums and chatting is easy to explain.  This forum is secure and has certification.  Over at Quitnet they changed their format and discontinued their chat feature.  QSMB does not have their certification, so my anti-virus program which I paid through the nose for prefers that I only visit sites that are secure.  So thanks for letting me become part of your community.  And my anti-virus program thanks you too!  

See you in the forums!  

Lynn L   

I do have one quick question.  Is there an ETA on when the chat feature will work again?

• Like 5

Hi Lynn..

Welcome aboard..all that travel here will benieft by your knowledge and support..

Well done for staying and playing it forward to all the folks that come after you...this is why alot of us old timers stay..we were all starting out on our own journey once...

Looking forward to getting to know you better ...

• Like 1

Thanks so much for the warm greetings!  I am excited to get to know all of you better.  I offer my hand to the next person who comments by showing and giving my support to them...... no matter where they are in their quit.  ( a quit train gesture!)  KTQ!!  

• Like 2

Hi and welcome to our family of quitters :) You may find this place a little quieter at times than previous forums you have been involved with but that can be a good thing too as we can all devote more time to new quitters coming along that may need some help and advice. We do like to have some fun over here too from time to time. You will see that as you drill down through some of the social pages I'm sure.

By the way - congrats on that substantial quit!! I'm sure you will have a lot of great advice to offer.

• Like 5

Thanks to all of you.  Yes Bakon, I am sure we have crossed paths before somewhere at sometime.  And also to Pearlie:  We had have some good times in the Quitters Arm. Roy the Panda does like his food and travel experiences!