True or False

Jimmyss

True ... Gun likes to eat bikes, and gardens, and down pipes and Sarge will eat anything except apples.. apples he chews up and spits out... but he really loves chewing through cords... Shaddow will eat anything that is actually edible.

TNP thinks its insane that I go on walks with dogs 4 times a day.

False.. not cos I spend time thinking what else is out there, cos I don't but I am guilty of not enjoying the here and now, not to mention everything seems to be a major hoohaaaaaa..  and would you believe how hard it is to find a decent pair of purple trainers too....!!

TNP lives in the moment...

• Like 1

False  ...   She has never really got beyond Will Smith and Robson Green with her list. (shows that it is a long way out of date). 

She knows my list and assesses that I have no chance :)

TNP would find it near impossible to talk to anyone on their list? 

False..

they are a steaming pile of sh*te although I do pick up the metro but only for the rush hour crush section... oh and the McDs money off vouchers....hahahahah

TNP..  has been in a newspaper artical or picture. ?

• Haha 1

(Oh the rush hour crush, legendary ... You, dark hair, glasses, black coat, me not quite as good looking as I think. I smiled, we had a moment, I bottled it. Drink sometime?)

False ... Although both brother and daughter have

TNP ... would like to appear on TV?

• Haha 1

(^^^ wonder if any of them do get together..  haha)

False.. hell no.?. I know I dress up and do stupid things all be it for good causes but geez the spotlight on me I'd be like a rabbit caught in headlights..  cue bright eyes

TNP quite fances being on the telly ?

Edited by Wee fluffy me

That depends...

Will there be any weans....??

Will there be unlimited booze..??

Will there be a lido deck party for me..??

Will I have the opportunity to make everyone walk the plank leaving just me myself and I..??

• Haha 2

True - if I could have the kid, and follow my own bizarro itinerary of must sees....wait... I couldn't be away for a year cos then I'd miss boxing day....

False - I have too many local things I am invested in that are must dos and I'd freak if I missed them because it could be bad luck and yes I realise its bad luck to be superstitious and slightly insane to have obscure phobias about not doing certain things on certain days and that just screams OCD and  now I;m rambling...

TNP - has crossed something off the top 5 items on their bucket list or will before the year is out.

^^^ I get it, superstitions can be a pain, can't they? 

So not strictly on my bucket list, but the grand canyon trip will be massive for me. 

TNP has a bucket list that is global and involves travelling? 

• Like 1