You think quitting is hard?

Tink

COPD

Blocked arteries

Cancer

and holding your mums hand until her last tormented breath......................THAT IS HARD!

sorry to be so blunt but that`s what I was dealing with 3 days ago

This Addiction is a life sucking, heart breaking, torture giving, life destroyer and I am so angry at it!!!!!!!!!!

smoking has made me an orphan at 46 years old

I beg and pray that if you are on the fence about quitting or struggling with your quit, do what ever you can to quit or keep your quit, if you do not, the end is not pretty for you or your loved ones.

That death is what you should fear

• Like 7

Sorry for your loss tracey. I witnessed my father's similar fate and also lost a sister to a combination of smoking/drinking addictions so I know all too well the pain and distress this brings to all. I too hope that your posting helps even just one person begin or strengthen their quit. 

Yes folks, these stories are real, the people are real and the ugliness of disease that this addiction is real!

Rid yourself of it very simply by NOPE.

• Like 1

Tracey, I'm so sorry to hear what you, your mother and the rest of your family have been through. It's kind of shocking that with all we know and the countless excruciating deaths caused by smoking.... That it's still legal! I know there are tons of political and economic reasons that come into play but hearing your story makes everything else seem irrelevant.

Of course, when I was a smoker, I would have been indignant and fought against the idea of government interfering with my freedom! That's how powerful the addiction is... Makes you blind to the truth about how lethal it is.

Take good care, Tracey

Aww so sorry for the loss of your Mum sweetheart..my heartfelt sympathy to you and all your family..

This horrible addiction claims another loved one..I hate it now with a passion...

Praying your post helps others quit... And free themselves...xxxx

Dear Tracey,

You and your family have my deepest sympathy.  May your Mother rest in peace.  I’m grateful every day that I am free from smoking and I’m grateful that you (and the other train riders) are too.